3rd March 2011, 03:12 PM

Which colleges can I get in Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi with 54 and 85 percentile in CAT and MAT respectively?

i have got 54 percentile in CAT 2010 and 85 percentile in MAT 2011 feb, which colleges can i get in Mumbai, KOLKATA and Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  2. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
  3. What's the cut-off percentage for an OBC candidate for getting admission in IIM's? I've secured 70% marks
  4. Which are the best colleges I can get admission with a percentile of 92.5 in MAT Exam in Delhi?
  5. Best B-Schools for me based on my CAT and MAT scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai offering admission to a candidate with 78.91 percentile in CMAT? -- [New]
  8. Which is the best Institute to prepare for CAT and MAT Exams in Kolkata? How much will be the fee in for this?
  9. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  10. List of colleges for MBA? I have scored 612.5 in MAT with 73.75 percentile
  11. Procedure for MBA entrance exams after B.A and age 48?
  12. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  13. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 96 percentile in Feb MAT?
  14. Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with 70% MAT percentile
  15. Good colleges which I can get after scoring 81.11 percentile in MAT? Which one is better between MS Ramaiah, Bangalore or ICFAI Mumbai?
  16. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score?
  17. In which colleges can I get(with fee around 2 lakh) after scoring 30 percentile in CAT?
  18. Which are the good B.Schools in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Hyderabad? I have given MAT in Sept with 606 score and 71.76 percentile
27th March 2011, 09:42 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Which colleges can I get in Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi with 54 and 85 percentile in CAT and MAT respectively?

Dear friend ,

The suitable colleges are-

1.MS ramaiah,Bangalore

2.Indian Institute of Finance Delhi

3.IILM Delhi

4.Birla Institute of Technology Delhi

5.RAI BUSINESS SCHOOL - New Delhi

6.Welingkars Institute of Management (We School) ,Mumbai

7.SP Jain Institute of Management & Research ,Mumbai

8.Cosmic Business School (CBS) ,Delhi/NCR

9.IIM Calcutta,Kolkata

10.Apeejay School of Management, Delhi/NCR

Best wishes!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?