5th October 2010, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Colleges for Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering

I want to do a Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engg as watershed Engg , Drainage Engg , Irrigation Engg & Soil & water conservation.

Before that , I have done my B.Tech (Agricultural Engg) last 2005 & doing a job in N.G.O. Sector, having some years working experience in watershed project.

So, Please help & inform me list of all College or university with the admission process to complete my M.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering
  2. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  3. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  4. What is the fee structure for AGBSC? I have scored 32899 rank and I belong to SC
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  8. How to apply for higher studies while pursuing degree in Agricultural engineering? List of courses for which I can apply?
  9. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  10. Which branch has more scope in future?
  11. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  12. How to do B.Tech in Architecture through distance education(lateral entry)
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  14. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. How many subjects are available in B.Sc (Agriculture) of Monad University? -- [New]
  17. Which PG courses in Agriculture are best in terms of finding good jobs?
  18. Is it beneficial to do M.E.(Agricultural Engineering) for B.E. student?
7th October 2010, 02:32 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Colleges for Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering

Universities offering Correspondence M.Tech

The universities which offer the correspondence M.Tech courses are:
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, Indira Gandhi National Open University, University of Burdwan(west Bengal) are to mention few of them. The contact address of some universities is as follows:

1. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
2. University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal
8th October 2010, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges for Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering

iwant to do m.tech in soil water conservation engg. by corrospondence\distance learning programme.lease
8th October 2010, 09:01 PM
aotiwari

Following university offer correpondence course,
GOBIIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY
ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY - Directorate of Distance Education, Karaikudi-630003 (TN)
UNIVERSITY OF ALLAHABAD Institute of Correspondence
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY School of Distance Education
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY Directorate of Distance Education
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY-Correspondence& Distance Education
BARKATULLAH VISHWA VIDYALAYA
BHARATHIAR-UNIVERSITY-
BHARATHIAR-UNIVERSITY-Correspondence-
BHARATHIDASAN-UNIVERSITY-Corresspondence-
BUNDELKHAND-UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY-OF-CALICUT-Correspondence-
CHARAN-SINGH-MEERUT-UNIVERSITY-Institute-of-Correspondence-
UNIVERSITY-OF-DELHI-School-of-Correspondence-
DR BHIM RAO AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY(Andhra Pradesh Open University)
GOBIIND-BALLABH-PANT-UNIVERSITY-OF-AGRICULTURE-&-TECHNOLOGY
GURU-GHASIDAS-UNIVERSITY
GURU-JAMBEHSWAR-UNIVERSITY-Correspondence-
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY
1-CFAI-UNIVERSITY-Hyderabad
INDIRA-GANDHI-NATIONAL-OPEN-UNIVERSITY
JAMIA-MILLIA-ISLAMIA-Urdu
UNIVERSITY-OF-JAMMU
KAKATTYA-UNIVERSITY-Correspondence-
KARNATAKA-STATE-OPEN-UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY-OF-KASHMIR-Correspondence-
UNIVERSITY-OF-KERALA
KOTA-OPEN-UNIVERSITY
KURUKSHETRA-UNIVERSITY
MADHYA-PRADESH-BHOJ-OPEN-UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY-OF-MADRAS
MADURAI-KAMARAJ-UNIVERSITY
NAHARISHI-DAYANAND-UNIVERSITY-Correspondence-
MAHATMA-GANDHI-UNIVERSITY-Corresspondance-
MANONWANIAM-SUNDARANAR-UNIVERSITY-Correspondance
UNIVERSITY-OF-MUMBAI-Correspondance
UNIVERSITY-OF-MYSORE
NAGARJUNA-UNIVERSITY
NALANDA-OPEN-UNIVERSITY
OSNANIA-UNIVERSITY
PANJAB-UNIVERSITY
PATNA-UNIVERSITY
PONDICHERRY-UNIVERSITY
PUNJAB-AGRICULTURAL-UNIVERSITY
PUNJABI-UNIVERSITY
S-N-D-T-WOMEN'S-UNIVERSITY
SRI-VENKATESWARA-UNIVERSITY
TAMIL NADU-AGRICULTURAL-UNIVERSITY
TTLAK-MAHARASHTRA-VIDYAPEETH
UP-RAJARSHI-TANDON-OPEN-UNIVERSITY
UTRAL-UNIVERSITY
YASHWANTRAO-CHAVAN-MAHARASHTRA-OPEN-UNIVERSITY
10th October 2010, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

could u please tell me which universities offer mtech in chemical engineering through correspondence?
1st November 2010, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

can u please tell me which university offers mtech in computer science through correspondence..... location andhra pradesh and karnataka
2nd November 2010, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me the detailed procedure for M.Tech course through distance education for ECE graduates
2nd November 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Tech in Mechanical Engg from uttar pradesh.Please help me out to take admission....

Thanks
8th November 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the name of colleges providing distance learning m.tech in farm power and machinery and soil and water engineering
12th November 2010, 12:28 PM
HIMANCHAL SINGH

[QUOTE=aotiwari;214038]Following university offer correpondence course,

UNIVERSITY OF ALLAHABAD Institute of Correspondence
30th December 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I AM AN ASSISTANT ENGINEER IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING. I AM BASICALLY B SC(PHY).B.E(AG). I WANT TO DO
MTECH PG OR ME IRRIGATION DISTANCE EDUCATION. MAY I BE GIVEN SUITABLE ANSWER.
13th January 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

please can u say...which all universities offers correspondance courses in M.E/M.Tech in computerscience....in chennai and bangalore..do mail me in [email protected]...
15th January 2011, 01:31 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Colleges for Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do a Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engg as watershed Engg , Drainage Engg , Irrigation Engg & Soil & water conservation.

Before that , I have done my B.Tech (Agricultural Engg) last 2005 & doing a job in N.G.O. Sector, having some years working experience in watershed project.

So, Please help & inform me list of all College or university with the admission process to complete my M.Tech.
Dear friend,
You are completely eligible for distence education in M.tech...
Some universities are, IGNOU,ANNA etc...
4th February 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i m final yr stundent of b.tech(c.s) nd wants to do correspondence m.tech in c.s pls suggest me good universities............
thank u
8th February 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,
I am a graduate in civil engineering from 2002. Since then i have been engaged in various watershed projectsn employed by government of orissa. ie it has been morethan eight years i have been working in watershed projects. Now i would like to do Mtech in Soil & Conservation Engineering. Any body do idea about it please help me in this regard. I am expecting your help through my mail ie [email protected]. Waiting for anybodys help.
Yours sincierly
Santosh
9th February 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Colleges for Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering

hey guys are u willing to do correspondense courses(as regular) in bangalore in KSOU,madras university,manonmaniam sundaranar college....etc..., pls feel free to contact me Anand- 8123814287........................................ ..
all course amissions are going on ug ,pg, btech ,mtech,mba,etc.......not necessary to attend the classes.........u caN DIRECTLY APPEAR to exam and get govt.valued certificate from KSOU(Karnatakka State Open University)with first time launched its distance and correspondense course.....................
So make a call and go higher in your life with education
15th February 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can you suggest good college for doing mtech in civil engg through correspondence
7th April 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i complete m.tech food through distance learning? & which r d colleges conducting this course.
8th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Does Karnataka stte open university offers M-Tech in chemical engineering through distance mode?
23rd April 2011, 12:30 AM
Baskii10

which all universities offers correspondance courses in M.E/M.Tech in computerscience in 2011. please reply my mail id:[email protected]
11th July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech.Now i am planning to do M.Tech in corresspondance in pondicherry..Can anybody tell me the colleges..
16th July 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

mtech in environmental engineering by distance learning in india
21st July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

hi.......... i completed my MCA from Osmania university thru regular.....
i want to do MTECH in computer applications .... so any one can help me universities which providing distance mtech courses... plz its urgent............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st August 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello... I want to know which colleges are offering M.Tech or M.E. in ECE.
Pls. Help..
11th August 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me name of distance colleges offering M.TECH in computer science .
19th August 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

is any college in pune provading mtech for agriculture engineering
13th September 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.tech in instrumentation engg. by correspondence\distance learning programme.Please give me the list of colleges in mumbai.plz mail me in [email protected]
14th September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to join m.tech in electronic field without GATE and with out in job ..that is self support basis ..part time or distance learning any thing...i am from delhi...so suggest the colleges and university of delhi and india
15th September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.tech in agriculture engg. by correspondance/distance learning programme.please give me the list of colleges in andhra pradesh. plz mail me in [email protected]
15th October 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

how much seat available in annamalai in computer sc. for MTECH in 2011 batch.
1st November 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Distance Education M.Tech in pondicherry
9th December 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to do ME or M tech in chemical engineering related courses, can u give me any idea, which university are pursuing.
11th December 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Please provide list of colleges for doing distance Learning M.tech in Environmental Engineering. I am B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering.
27th February 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

please list the uni. for correspondence m.Tech?
5th March 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc. In organic chemistry want to M.Tech. In enviroment with distance learning. Suggest AICTE recognise institute
20th December 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to take m.tech on water resource being pg diploma on r.s. and gis on water resource only final year on vic model
26th September 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in Puducherry. Please suggest the Institute for distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?