31st August 2011, 11:47 AM
Harish Nandwani

Which colleges I can do B.Ed course in regular having secured 41.3% in Graduation from DU?

I am graduate with 41.3% from D.U. can u tell me the name of any college from where i can do the B.ed. regular?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?
  2. Which colleges I can do B.Ed course in regular having secured 41.3% in Graduation from DU?
  3. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  4. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  5. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  6. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed regular course in MDU?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed regular after passing graduation?
  8. How may I get admission in M.Tech in any reputed college? I've secured 413 marks in GATE with rank 5500
  9. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  10. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  11. How to do B.Ed after scoring 40% in graduation?
  12. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I repeat B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a CSE graduate and having 8 months of Programming experience?
  14. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 93 percentile and 413 GATE score in Mechanical?
  15. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  17. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
31st August 2011, 07:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges I can do B.Ed course in regular having secured 41.3% in Graduation from DU?

The necessary qualification required to do a B.Ed degree is graduation. The qualification must be obtained from any of the recognized institutions. More over the candidate should possess 50 % marks in graduation to pursue the same. As your marks are below the requirement, the admission may not be possible. You need to check for other options like going for master and then try to go into the teaching line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?