12th January 2011, 06:48 PM
pdanya

Colleges in Karnataka that take candidate on the basis of CET and COMEDK?

I shall be glad to receive the details of colleges in Karnataka that take candidate on the basis of CET and COMEDK?

Pleaes reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  2. What is the difference between COMEDK and Karnataka CET?
  3. COMEDK is mandatory for other state students?
  4. Is there any limit to number of attempts in Karnataka CET and COMEDK exam?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  6. Scholarship details for students outside Karnataka in colleges under COMEDK?
  7. Can I appear for COMEDK if I don't belong to Karnataka State?
  8. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016? -- [New]
  9. Whether I am Local or Non-Local candidate to apply in COMEDK-PGET if pursuing Internship in Karnataka and residing at Hyderabad? Seats allotment for COMEDK-PGET?
  10. How much marks should I score in COMEDK entrance? I belong to SC category
  11. Can I get a seat in Karnataka after scoring 115 marks in COMEDK
  12. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  13. Can I get selected for COMEDK after scoring 34049 rank? In which colleges can I get and with what branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many seats are there in Karnataka Medical Colleges for outside Karnataka Students through COMEDK exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any chance of getting admission in Karnataka college in MBBS or BDS after securing 63% in COMEDK?
  16. Can I get a top college of Karnataka after scoring 25000 rank in COMEDK
  17. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  18. COMEDK exam for candidate born in Canada?
28th February 2011, 11:56 PM
ankurloonia

Default Re: Colleges in Karnataka that take candidate on the basis of CET and COMEDK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdanya View Post
I shall be glad to receive the details of colleges in Karnataka that take candidate on the basis of CET and COMEDK?

Pleaes reply

List of top 20 colleges under COMEDK are given HERE

List of top 20 colleges under CET are given HERE
29th April 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Karnataka that take candidate on the basis of CET and COMEDK?

i want to take direct admission in dayanand sagar , ramayya , r u college or gausnia what is the procedure to take admission pls rply fast , very fast , because i want to take admission its urgent pls sir
29th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to take direct admission in dayanand sagar or r s ramayya what is the procedure. if can give cet and good rank is not come then what will i do to take admission in this colleges
31st May 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for karnataka students with CET ranks in government and private colleges in karnataka
20th June 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir my comedk rank is 4076. can I get MS ramaya of mechinacl branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?