17th June 2011, 06:31 PM
avinashdokala

Will there be any effect if I did B.Tech in 5 years instead of 4 years?

i hav did btech 5 years instead of 4years..because of personal problem...is there any affect of this on getting government jobs

20th June 2011, 12:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any effect if I did B.Tech in 5 years instead of 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinashdokala View Post
i hav did btech 5 years instead of 4years..because of personal problem...is there any affect of this on getting government jobs

yess dear this is a problem because software company wants 4 years B-TECH course but you have completed in 5 years.

but in some company , you are eligible .

so dont worry.

all the best.
20th June 2011, 03:34 PM
agrawal1288

Default Re: Will there be any effect if I did B.Tech in 5 years instead of 4 years?

Quote:
Yes there will me some problem in the placements for government job,but if you show your problems to them then they can give you the job ,the only thing is that you should prepare perfectly for it.
20th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

4 and 5 years does not make any difference. There are students who does not able to clear their BTECH in 4 years. If any one fail in one semister he can give exam second time.

Only thing is that you will loose one year. Other things are not so serious.

Regards,

Ramjash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?