23rd March 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?

Please give a list of colleges, application, entrence test,fees etc for speech & hearing degree course in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
  2. How should I join speech and hearing degree in Kerala?
  3. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  4. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?
  5. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  6. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  8. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  9. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  10. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  12. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  14. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  15. Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?
  16. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Digital Speech & Image Proccessing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
23rd March 2011, 07:02 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?

National Institute of Speech & Hearing, Thiruvanantapuram, Kerala

Poojappura
Thiruvanantapuram
Kerala
India

COURSE OFFERED

B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science )
(Computer Science)(HI) - 3 year course consisting of 6 semesters
Bachelor of Fine Arts (HI) - 4 year course consisting of 8 semesters
Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)

For more details please visit here

http://www.nishindia.org/
11th April 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?

what is scientific study of the course speech and hearing?
11th April 2011, 09:38 PM
divyanairv

Smile Re: Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give a list of colleges, application, entrence test,fees etc for speech & hearing degree course in kerala
In kerala even you have other 2 colleges for hearing & speech
1)Marthoma College of Special Education - Kasargod
perdala P.O Badiadka
Kasaragod District, Kerala
Kasargod, Kerala

course offered:
Bachelor degree in Audiology and Speech Language In Pathology
for more details visit:
http://marthomaspecialeducation.org/

2)AWH Special College - Calicut
21/10, Kallai
Calicut- 673 003
Calicut, Kerala

Courses Offered

1) Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
2)Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
3)Bachelor of Science - Electronics

& even master degree.
more details visit:
http://www.awhspecialcollege.org/
24th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

when will the course starting?how to apply for it?
5th May 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam for audiology speech therapy conduct?
21st May 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

please give a list of collage
23rd May 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
i am libin,from kollam. i would like to know more about this speech and audiotherapy courses. kindly contact me to kw more. mob;9946212319
5th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

online admission possible for BASLP in kerala?
8th June 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

address of speech therapy colleges and the qualification for doing that course
15th June 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

is there only 3 collages in kerala?
1st April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

any entrance exams to get admission for baslp course?
6th May 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam,
May I know the criterion for admission for MSc Speech and Hearing in NISH? thank you!
15th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

can you pls say the date of entrance ? how to apply for baslp
17th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

May I know the details about the entrance examination of your institution?(NISH)
17th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

MAY I KNOW THE DETAILS ABOUT THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF YOUR INSTITUTION(NISH?)?
18th May 2012, 01:35 PM
manjuthalavady

7th July 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I would like to know speech & audio therapy collages in kerala. Will you please give me the entire list of collages?
with regards
JAFLA EKKADAN
[email protected]
28th September 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

sir.........
i would like to knw more about this caurse,(audiology and speech therapy) is that entrance compulsory?pleaze give me the list of colleges and fees.
2nd April 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the best colleges in kerala for hear and speech course and thier fees structure.
Aishwarya Ramesan
jaipur,rajasthan
2nd April 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know speech and audio therapy collages in kerala. Will you please give me the entire list of collages? How to apply baslp. Any entrance exams to get admission for baslp course.
23rd September 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I am Sarath
Please give me the list of schools and colleges for children with Hearing Impairment in Kerala.
My email id is [email protected]
16th July 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

My name is aswin ks i want to know hot to get a admission for bsc s&h
2nd June 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there managment seat vacancies for speech and hearing bsc in any of the colleges in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?