27th June 2013, 12:44 AM
shichang

Which are the colleges in Mumbai where I can apply for B.Pharm? I have secured 125 marks in CET

Pls suggest colleges in Mumbai where I can apply for b pharm. I secured 125 marks in cet

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  2. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  3. List of Engineering colleges for CSE in Mumbai, Thane and Raigardh(Central) I can apply for? I've secured 61 marks in CET and my state Merit no is 69920(Gen) and University merit no. is 20437
  4. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  6. How to apply for admission in engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  8. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  9. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  12. Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of engineering colleges for Chemical Engineering near Mumbai?
  14. List of engineering colleges in Mumbai and its surrounding which I may get after scoring 61 marks in CET?
  15. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  16. How to get admission in Chemical Engineering after scoring 91 marks in CET and 42 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  18. Can I apply for good colleges after scoring 60 marks in MHT CET? In which colleges can I get?
27th June 2013, 09:27 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Mumbai where I can apply for B.Pharm? I have secured 125 marks in CET

List of Colleges offering B.Pharma in Mumbai:-

-Bombay College of Pharmacy
-Mumbai Educational Trust College of Pharmacy
-Swaraswathi Bidyabhaban College of Pharmacy
-Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy
-Oriental College of Pharmacy
-Gahlot Institute of Pharmacy
-N.C.R.D. Sterling Institute of Pharmacy
-Vivekananda Education Society college of Pharmacy
31st July 2015, 05:49 PM
Andy 4
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Mumbai where I can apply for B.Pharm? I have secured 125 marks in CET

Top colleges you can apply for B.Pharm in Mumbai :-

<Vivekananda Education Society college of Pharmacy

<Gahlot Institute of Pharmacy

<Mumbai Educational Trust College of Pharmacy

<N.C.R.D. Sterling Institute of Pharmacy

<Swaraswathi Bidyabhaban College of Pharmacy

<Bombay College of Pharmacy

<Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy

<Oriental College of Pharmacy
12th August 2015, 10:55 PM
Vidya @

List of colleges for B.Pharm in Mumbai==>

==>Mumbai Educational Trust College of Pharmacy

==>Oriental College of Pharmacy

==>N.C.R.D. Sterling Institute of Pharmacy

==>Vivekananda Education Society college of Pharmacy

==>Swaraswathi Bidyabhaban College of Pharmacy

==>Gahlot Institute of Pharmacy

==>Bombay College of Pharmacy

==>Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy
13th August 2015, 11:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges are given:-

Gahlot Institute of Pharmacy

Vivekananda Education Society college of Pharmacy

Oriental College of Pharmacy

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy

Mumbai Educational Trust College of Pharmacy

N.C.R.D. Sterling Institute of Pharmacy

Swaraswathi Bidyabhaban College of Pharmacy

Bombay College of Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?