8th October 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering ceramic engineering in India as short term course?

give the list of colleges offering ceramic engg in india as short-term course

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in South India offering short term courses in both tourism management and women entrepreneurship?
  2. Which institute in Vizag are offering EAMCET short term coaching?
  3. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  5. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  6. Jobs for Ceramic Engineer in India? Companies offering jobs?
  7. How to do short term drilling course after completing mechanical engineering?
  8. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  9. Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?
  10. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure of TIME institute for bank PO exam
  12. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)? -- [New]
  13. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  14. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  15. Short term courses in usa after doing b.ds in india?
  16. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  17. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
27th May 2015, 10:14 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering ceramic engineering in India as short term course?

LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING CERAMIC ENGINEERING IN INDIA

Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Engineering

College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Engineering

Rajasthan Technical University, Kota - Bachelor Of Technology in Ceramic Engineering

Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Technology

Anna University, Chennai - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Technology

College of Engineering-Andhra University, Visakhapatnam - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Technology

PDA College of Engineering, Gulbarga (PDACE) - Bachelor of Technology in Cement and Ceramics Engineering

University of Calcutta, Kolkata - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Engineering

West Bengal University of Technology - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Technology

Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi - B.Tech. & M.Tech. (Ceramic Engineering)

College of Engineering, Guindy - Bachelor of Technology in Ceramic Technology(S.S)

Government College Of Engineering & Ceramic Technology
Beliaghata H.O., Kolkata

ALL THE BEST<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?