20th August 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Tech in Power Electronics through distance learning in Hyderabad?

Sir, I Completed my B.Tech with EEE Stream . Now I want to do my M.Tech in Power Electronics . Is it possible with Distance Education or open university. If possible please tell me about which of the colleges offering M.Tech With distance Education in Hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  5. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  6. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  7. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  8. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  10. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad through Distance Education?
  11. What are the career opportunities after M.Tech in power Electronics?
  12. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  14. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  15. Colleges offering Bachelor of Education course with distance learning pattern?
  16. List of Colleges/Universities offering MBA in Healthcare through distance learning?
  17. List of universities offering Distance Learning for M.Tech in Electronics or Communication field?
  18. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
28th August 2016, 02:07 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in Power Electronics through distance learning in Hyderabad?

These are Colleges offering M.Tech in Power Electronics through distance in Hyderabad

Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science
Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad

Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science
Hayat Nagar, Hyderabad

Arjun College Of Technology & Sciences
Hayath Nagar, Hyderabad

Auroras Engineering College
Begumpet, Hyderabad

Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology
Hayath Nagar, Hyderabad

Chilkur Balaji Institute of Technology
Moinabad, Hyderabad

CMR College of Engineering & Technology
Kompally, Hyderabad

Ellenki College of Engineering & Technology
Patancheru, Hyderabad

Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology
Kukatpally, Hyderabad

Hasvita Institute of Management & Technology
Ghatkesar, Hyderabad

Jagruti Institute Of Engineering & Technology
Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad

JNTU College of Engineering
Kukatpally, Hyderabad

Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology
Golconda, Hyderabad

Nishitha College of Engineering & Technology
Patancheru, Hyderabad

Osmania University College of Engineering
Jamai-Osmania, Hyderabad

P. Indra Reddy Memorial Engineering College
Ghatkesar, Hyderabad

PRRM Engineering College
Shamshabad, Hyderabad

Raja Mahendra College of Engineering
Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad

Royal Institute of Technology & Science
Ghatkesar, Hyderabad

Sri Datha Institute of Engineering & Science
Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad

Sridevi Women's Engineering College
Gandipet, Hyderabad

SSJ Engineering College
Gandipet, Hyderabad

St Marys College of Engineering & Technology
Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad

Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College
Saroor Nagar, Hyderabad

TKR College of Engineering & Technology
LB Nagar, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?