26th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration?

Can u pls tel me the college that are offering mining engeneering in South Africa & their date of registration.

27th September 2011, 10:04 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration?

For more details on that, check this out !!..
http://www.everythingmining.com/list...ng_schools.htm

If I hold National Diploma in Mining from Zimbabwe do I qualify to enroll with any institutes in India that offer B.Tech in Mining Engineering?
http://www.southafrica.info/services...udentloans.htm
2nd November 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration?

Hi
I am a South African women. I do not have any qualifications in the mining industry, but i would like to persue a career in the mining industry. What do i need to start with, and where can i obtain any qualification in the mining sector?
24th January 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I need any college which have not yet closed. Whr i could register for civil engineering starting with N something because i passed my matrick
26th January 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there a college in South Africa where someone can be trained as a blaster?

Linda van Wyk
6th February 2012, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

hi am tanzanian boy with i study at mineral resource institute taking mining engineering..now am luking for sponsor in your county...my name is zephania {[email protected])
17th February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I WANT AN UNIVERSTIES OFFERING ONLINE COURSE ON DIPLOMA IN MINERAL PROCESSING(GOLD)
18th February 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
PLEASE LINK ME TO UNIVERSTIES THAT OFFER DIPLOMA IN MINERAL PROCESSING OR METALLURGY IN SOUTH AFRICA
13th March 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am currently pursuing my mechanical pre final year degree in india and i would like to under go through summer intern in south africa.
My email address is [email protected] . I would love to get suggestion for the one.

Thanking you.
25th March 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

hi iam working and i dont have matric,but i want to do some mining courses,wich college can help?
5th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to change mi field which is accounting to mining,which college can help
8th May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hi am mosotho boy with i study at software engineering in limkokwing University and would like to take mining engineering..now am luking for sponsor in your county...my name is Michael Belkom {[email protected])
8th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

hi am mosotho boy i'm studying software engineering with multimedia at limkokwing University and would like to study mining engineering..now am luking for sponsor in your county...my name is Michael Belkom {[email protected])
13th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

pls forward me with the information and closing date of registration in mining engineering. My email address : [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I passed my matric with schooling leaving certificate and i don't to go back to school high to improve my math and physics,geography but i want to do mining engineering after completing my degree in psychology,what do i need to do then?
18th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hi

is there an institution that offers mining courses on long distance learning?

[email protected]
24th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

HI, IAM 20 YEAR OLD SOUTH AFRICAN FEMALE WHO WANTS TO STUDY MINING ENGINEERING. WHERE DO I GO?
8th August 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, im a student @ TUT im doing Human Resource but next year i want to change to Mining Engineering...How do i get help? my email address is [email protected] pls reply ASAP
31st August 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!!! I'm Asking about the names of the colleges that is offering Blasting/ Rockbreaker underground in South africa. I'm currently working as Assistant Blaster so now I want to further my studies at any college that is registered to MQA. Please provide information about the total amount of the course? Duration of the course? Minimum requirements? I will appreciate your help, forward information at [email protected]. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
13th September 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

please help me i want to study electrical engineering. I once done N3 in Vuselela Fet College but I didn't make it, in 2009. A'm swazi man, aged 29 years. I need to make it again
28th September 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m a lady working in mining department and I like to correspond doing mining diploma so may u please send me application forms for registration and addresses
18th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i would like to apply for mining engineering program but i dont know where to apply and when are the closing dates for applications.can u help?
25th October 2012, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

i am looking for any college for ming engineering please i need a help to find it. My name is manuel nr 0717913469 address [email protected].
29th November 2012, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

i want 2 do mining engineering bt i dnt knw whr 2go any1 hu culd help plz
30th November 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i AM LOOKING FOR AN INSTITUTION WHICH OFFERS MINING ENGINEERING SHORT COURSE PROGRAMMES, UM BASED IN BOTSWANA PLS HELP ME, AND I WOULD LIKE TO START COMMENCING PROGRAMM BY NXT YEAR.
11th December 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I NEED AN COLLEGE WHICH OFFERS MINING ENGENEERING, REGISTRATION DATE AND FEES
2nd January 2013, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a 20yrs old boy still awaiting 4 my results "metric" n I will luv 2 do mining course,pls help any colleges in Kgauteng whr I can get dis course
16th January 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Which private/public fet college offering mining engineering course in south africa,plz any1 wth hlp contact me on 0727113585.
17th January 2013, 01:03 AM
Beesh
Member+

Dear friend,

AFRICA,

Armenia
State Engineering University of Armenia

Botswana
University of Botswana

Egypt
Assiut University, Mining Department Cairo University, Mining, Petroleum and Metallurgical Engineering

Georgia
Georgian Technical University

Ghana
Ghana School of Mines

Irān
Amir Kabir University of Technology, Department of Mining Engineering
University of Tehran, Mining Engineering

Oman
Sultan Qaboos University

Saudi Arabia
King Abdul Aziz University

South Africa
University of the Witwatersrand, Department of Mining Engineering

Technikon SA
University of Pretoria

Sudan
University of Khartoum, Dept. of Mining

Zambia
University of Zambia, School of Mines, Mining Engineering Department

Zimbabwe
University of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Schools of Mines

Best wishes :-)
21st March 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i need collage which offers mining engineering ..i want to join there as soon as possible....please am waiting for your feedback..i am from tanzania...reply me back on my email adress [email protected]
31st March 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

where can i study mineing engineering in south africa especially at the collage. i am from lesotho and i have completed my Form E last year. please contact me 0026663536767
11th July 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

hi im a young girl currently doing matric nd i found mining engineering very interesting.i would like to knw colleges offering this job around rustenburg.cn i gt the forms?plz help
21st July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hi lm a young man in Zimbabwe.l want to study for a diploma in mining engineering in south africa as soon as possible.please reply me on my email adress;[email protected]
23rd July 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

hi I'm a young south african.I want to train for a LHD/Scoop driver or dump truck driver here in JHB as soon as possible.I found the trainig centre by the name of BDM mine operators somewhere in kempton park and I'm not sure if it is registered.email thabomatheba.co.za.You can send me the registered ones
27th November 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Need a college that offers mining engineering ,public 1 n their fees
5th January 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

hi. im south african. stay in jhb. in need of a college to study mining
as i matriculated four years ago.
18th January 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 22yrs of age. And need to study mining. Please I am desperate for help.
11th February 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi am mphuthumi geca i want to study mining engineering so i need your help
26th March 2014, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering mining courses for people alredy have jobs,like intro to chemical engineering course
1st April 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if your institutions offer distance learning / e-learning facilities. I am based in Harare and would like to pursue Mining as a degree. I hold a Masters Degree in geology, with more than 20 years industrial experience
28th July 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear respected Sir. Iam mr Vinjwa a former Anglo Platinum worker,studying for mining blasting course,I have abundant wwk experience. Where can I go for internships or in-services training so that I can get a permanent blasting certificate? Because age is no longer in my side ,hence I prefer these rather than learnership. My email addres is :[email protected].
5th August 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hie...! I am a Motswana can you please link me the South African Universities offering Mineral Engineering...
12th February 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am Zinhle Hlatshwayo. I want to know if there is a College or a University of Technology or even A university open for Mining engineering Late applications at this time
24th June 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm Zonke Dimane. I want the name of the college that offering Mining engineering course in South Africa. my imali address is [email protected]

please answer my question because I'm very interested about this mining engineering career
4th July 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Which college in South Africa offering mining engineering course plz answer my questionu imali is [email protected]
11th June 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm a woman which college can I study mining engineering around Limpopo and Mpumalanga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?