15th March 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

If I hold National Diploma in Mining from Zimbabwe do I qualify to enroll with any institutes in India that offer B.Tech in Mining Engineering?

hie, i want to know that do i qualify to enroll with any institutes in India that offer a B-Tech in Mining Engineering if i hold a National diploma in Mining, from Zimbabwe?

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects for me after 3 year Diploma in Mining from Zimbabwe?
  2. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  3. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  4. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  7. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  8. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  9. Can I do masters in mining after completion of B.Tech computer science in Australia?
  10. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  13. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  14. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  15. B.Tech in Mining engineering through distance learning for a Diploma holder? -- [New]
  16. Which are the mining institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
23rd July 2011, 10:27 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: If I hold National Diploma in Mining from Zimbabwe do I qualify to enroll with any institutes in India that offer B.Tech in Mining Engineering?

HELLO. I AM MINING ENGINEERING AT UNIVERSITY OF …
July 23, 2011 by info
Filed under:
hide
Google Search Results

You arrived here after searching for the following phrases:

If
I
hold
National
Diploma
in
Mining
from
Zimbabwe
do
I
qualify
to
enroll
with
any
institutes
in
India
that
offer
B.Tech
in
Mining
Engineering

Click a phrase to jump to the first occurrence, or return to the search results.

Comment posted on National Diploma Bursary Programme, South Africa by Pretty Mokalapa

HELLO. I AM MINING ENGINEERING AT UNIVERSITY OF WITWATERSRAND I HAVE DIFFICULTIES WITH PAYING MY TUITION FEES.PLEASE SEND ME BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS AT PO BOX 1013 MASEMOLA 1O60 OR SEND ME AN ATTACHMENT ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS.THANX