14th May 2011, 08:03 PM
sridhar n

Colleges offering quality assurances in India? Fee structure about the course?

hi sir, i did my b pharmacy. i want to know colleges offering quality assurances in india.and also about fee structure and about entrance test details.thanking you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  2. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  4. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  5. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  6. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  7. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  8. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  9. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  10. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  11. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  12. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
  13. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope of robotics in India? What are the private colleges offering robotics studies? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  16. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  18. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
1st October 2011, 01:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering quality assurances in India? Fee structure about the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar n View Post
hi sir, i did my b pharmacy. i want to know colleges offering quality assurances in india.and also about fee structure and about entrance test details.thanking you sir.
Dear friend,

List of college for Quality assurance in India:-

1 Dr. D.y. Patil Prathishthan Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research
2 A.R. College of Pharmacy and G.H. Patel College of Pharmacy
3 Tapi Valley Education Society College Of Pharmacy
4 B.R. Nahata College of Pharmacy
5 Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
6 SETH G.L.Bihani S.D College of Tech. Education
7 College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Ganjam,Orissa
8 College of Pharmacy, Gandhi Institute of Techology & Management
9 Shri S.K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
10 Bharati Vidyapeeth College Of Pharmacy (Navi Mumbai)
11 Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
12 Bharath Institute of Technology
13 All India Sri Shivaji Memorial Society College Of Pharmacy
14 R.C. Patel College Of Pharmacy
15 K.L.E College of Pharmacy

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?