10th August 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I've done B.Sc in Biotech & I want to do M.Sc in Nanotechnology. I would like to know about the colleges in India which are offering this course. Can I get any scholorship for doing this course? And also please let me know the fee details.
Please do the needful.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
  2. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  3. List of the top institutes offering nanotechnology B.Tech courses? Fee structure and the scholarships?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc -- [New]
  5. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  6. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  7. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which are the good colleges for nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  9. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  10. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  11. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  12. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  13. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  14. Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best colleges in India for Nanotechnology? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Colleges offering quality assurances in India? Fee structure about the course?
  17. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  18. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th?
13th January 2012, 02:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?

As per my knowledge to pursue M.sc in nanotechnology you have to crack the entrance exam like iit-jee and iit-jam.The fee structure vary from university to university genarally its between Rs 60000/- to Rs 98000/-.List of colleges where you can pursue M.sc nanotechnology in India:-

National Physical Laboratory, Delhi

IIT Mumbai

IIT Kanpur

IIT Chennai

IIT Guwahati

IIT Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi( Delhi )

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra( Haryana )

Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology & Advanced Biomaterials (CeNTAB),
Thanjavur( Tamil Nadu )

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida( Uttar Pradesh )

Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )

Indian Institute of Science : Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Bangalore

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal( Madhya Pradesh )

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela( Orissa )

University of Madras : School of Physical Science, Guindy( Tamil Nadu )

Amritha Centre for Nanosciences (ACNS), Kochi( Kerala

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology : Dept. of Bio-Nano Technology, Hisar
13th February 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?

hi,i am doing physics.i want to know about the nanotech course offered colleges in tamilnadu?
1st March 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the benefits of doing Msc in nanotechnology?
14th March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What are job opportunities for M.Tech Nanotech ?
19th May 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam.I`m persuing 2nd year of integrated nanotechlogy in anu-A.P.Can I write csir-net exam in chemistry?
11th July 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i am studying now B.Sc agriculture ,may i join in M.Sc nanotechnology..please send to me
5th September 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Kindly inform about jobs in nanotechnology after persuing PhD in nanotechnology with Msc in Nnaotechnology
15th September 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I am doing my B.Sc in microbiology an i wish to join M.Sc nanotechnology next year .can i join nanotechnology ?
9th January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam I am doing B.Sc final year in biochemistry,can i join nanotechnology?
3rd January 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bsc electronics final year.can i join for msc nanotechnology?lf i am eligible what are the fee structure in biosys biotech lab and research center in chennai .and does it have any enterance exam ?
13th March 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir m doing bsc.biotech and i want to do msc.nanotech from iit delhi sir plz tel about course and exam pattern for jam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?