24th July 2010, 07:52 PM
ngopalkr

Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

Hello Sir/madam,

I have completed my B.E Mechanical engineering in 2009. Presently I am working in Automotive Industry in Bangalore. I want to do M.Tech in Correspondence. Please suggest me what are the procedure to join for correspondence course and also tell me some correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  2. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  3. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  4. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  5. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  6. How can I join M.Tech correspondence?
  7. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  8. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  9. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  10. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  11. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  12. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  13. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  14. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU? -- [New]
  17. How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
25th July 2010, 12:03 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

even Bangalore university is also providing the correspondence course for M.tech

regards
azhar
28th July 2010, 11:59 PM
odc

Default Re: Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

here is the list of colleges which provide mtech correspondence courses
1.A. M. C. College of Engineering
(UGET Karnataka *),
2.A P S College of Engineering
(UGET Karnataka *),
3.bangalore university
good luck
29th July 2010, 01:28 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

one of the best college for correspondence course is jawaharlal nehru university,hyderabad,its just one night journey from hyderabad
all the best
29th July 2010, 11:00 PM
gayatri88

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.MD.AZHARUDDIN View Post
even Bangalore university is also providing the correspondence course for M.tech

regards
azhar
how can i know about m.tech correspondence colleges in bangl
30th July 2010, 04:39 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!
conducting MTech. through correspondance mode are:

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses & Distance Education conduct MTech. through correspondance mode.
Address:
Central College Campus
Dr. BR Ambedkar Veedhi
Bangalore
Karnataka, India
Pin Code: 560001
Telephone: +91-80-2211232

For more details please contact the concerned authority.
30th July 2010, 07:34 PM
kalyan333

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

As much i know,
there is one good college to join in m.tech is A.M.C college.
you must complete b.tech with 60%.
20th August 2010, 08:21 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

hello friend
you can apply only for university on the basis of university correspondence scheme not for nit or iitjee college. so you can get admission in m.tech on the basis of percentages.
you can be provided details of institute name under university or college:
M.Tech Correspondence CourseSome students might have been forced to continue with jobs immediately after completion of their degree course due to family situation. To help these students to get their dream M. tech graduation, some of the popular universities in India offer M. Tech degree course through correspondence program. The M. Tech program offered in different universities and institutes are given below:
Management and Technology Institute of India (MTII)

This institute offers M. Tech in VLSI Design, Digital communication and networking, Optical communication, advanced communication systems, advanced computing, computer aided design and embedded system technology. The eligibility criteria for admission to these courses is a BE/B. Tech degree in ECE, ICE, CSE, EEE, EIE, and IT. The institute charges around Rs.25000 per semester.

Vinayaka mission Research foundation Deemed University:

This university offers M. Tech through correspondence in applied electronics, Soil mechanics, software engineering, digital communication and networking, optical communication, manufacturing engineering, computer aided design, embedded system and technologies, advanced computing, biomedical engineering, power electronics and drives, VLSI Design, power systems and communication systems. The fee structure is around Rs.10000 per semester.

Thapar University:

Thapar University in Patiala is one of the established universities in India offering M. Tech through correspondence course in environmental science. The student should be a B. Tech/BE degree holder in the respective area of engineering and if the student has working experience in the area of degree, it will be an added advantage for getting admission. Admission is conducted two times in a year, once in the month of February/March and again in the month of August/September. For more information the students can visit the

website of the university www.thapar.edu/dde

Apart from the above-mentioned institutes and universities some other institutes like IISC, Bangalore, Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, TATA institute of fundamental research, Amity school of distance learning and international centre for distance education and open learning also offers M. Tech through correspondence education.

good luck..
24th August 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply for M.E mechanical engineering in correspondency course?...what is the procedure?
14th September 2010, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I want do M.Tech/ME mechanical through correspondence cource
18th September 2010, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i did my btech(eee) in 2003. now i want to do mtech correspondence
21st September 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in mechanical engg frm THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS INDIA i,e AMIE . now i want to m tech through correspondence where i can do it
22nd September 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , meri qualification m.sc(mathematics) hai and me M.Tech karna chahti hu . kya aap please ye batayenge ki , kya koi aisi university hai jo m.sc(mathematics) kiye hue candidates ko m.tech course correspondence se karwati hai.
3rd October 2010, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

am completed my b.tech [mechanical] in jntu university in may 2010. i want to do m.tech in correspondence in jntu university only. i want to know when the notification will be held. and to know about the details and process to be joined. please inform me as soon as...
thanking you..
srinivas
4th October 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B E Eletronics and Communications engineering in 2010. Presently I am working in Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh). I want to do M.Tech in Correspondence. Please suggest me what are the procedure to join for correspondence course and also tell me some correspondence program providing colleges in Vijayawada.
5th October 2010, 01:01 PM
19saurabh89

Want to do m.tech in eee by correspondence without use of gate score
19th October 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am about to complete my BE in cs i want to to Mtech in correspondance what can i do which exam should i try for
27th October 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i am about to complete my BE in cs i want to to Mtech in correspondance what can i do which exam should i try for
9th December 2010, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hello mam/sir
im a BE graduate currently working in it company.. i want to m tech in correspondance under vtu university in banglore , can anyone tell me the procedures and colleges providing this facility in banglore.
19th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed my engg in electronics and comm. i want to do M tech in correspnding field so which is the best college in bengluru for this?and wht is the procedure for joining?
i urgently want this information plz anybody guide to me..
3rd February 2011, 01:51 PM
mndpdivine

hi sir
i want to know the procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course?? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges & universities in uttarakhand?? please name few? is HNB gharwal university offers the same .......if yes then do inform abt the colleges? and procedure? kindly replyy.......
8th February 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I m Arvind Yadav presently working in AAI as Jr. Executive(electronics).
I want to do Correspondence M.Tech.
Plz send me list of colleges offering this course.
Thank u

[email protected]
8th February 2011, 01:25 AM
arvind9788

Arrow Re: Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

Hi
I m presently working in a PSU and I have completed my B.Tech. with ECE branch.
Plz give me a list of colleges offering correspondence M.Tech/MBA.
also Plz tell which would be better MBA or M.tech.

Give ur replies at

[email protected]
9th February 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

hey guys are u willing to do correspondense courses(as regular) in bangalore in KSOU,madras university,manonmaniam sundaranar college....etc..., pls feel free to contact me Anand- 8123814287........................................ ..
all course amissions are going on ug ,pg, btech ,mtech,mba,etc.......not necessary to attend the classes.........u caN DIRECTLY APPEAR to exam and get govt.valued certificate from KSOU(Karnatakka State Open University)with first time launched its distance and correspondense course.....................
So make a call and go higher in your life with education
10th February 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can any one suggest me , which university conduct B TECH for distance education ??
12th February 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am working in banglore and willing to do correspondence mtech program so can anyone here suggest me list of colleges/university providing correspondence program

please reply at this id:

[email protected]
5th March 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i need to do correspondence M.TECH .Please suggest me the procedure of taking admission in M.TECH.

REPLY ME:[email protected]
14th March 2011, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I m Nitij kumar sharma,
presently work in thermal power plant(60 mw)as trainee engg.(automation).i hve cmpleted my b.tech with E.C branch in 2009.i want to do correspond.M.TECH which is the best college or university in uttar prdaesh,uttarakhand..delhi.?and what is the procedure for joining.
plz suggest me which is the best branch in m.tech,which desired my qualification and related my profile job...
answer my e mail id..([email protected])
15th March 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE 2010 and i decided to Mtech in correpondece in jntu.What is the procedure for joining how much fee full details please give me suggestions to my mail.
reply to this is id:
[email protected]
23rd March 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir am chitra am still studying b.tech cse am not qlfy in gate xam but my aim is 2 complt m.tech(due 2family problms)correspondece .i want best college and fee details in hyd & bangalore

pls send 2 my email:::[email protected]
27th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

can i get the addmission in MTech in ece
15th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exams r needed for correspondance M. Tec. And colleges in banglore for correspondance m. Tec. . . . With fees formate. Pls Send info. To [email protected]. . . . Now i am at 8th sem. . .ec student
21st April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

M an proffesion in BE in Civil. I wanted to know about the MTECH correspondence course in bangalore UniversityAny entrance exams r needed for correspondance M. Tec. And colleges in banglore for correspondance m. Tec. . . . With fees formate. Pls Send info. To [email protected]. . . .
27th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I am currently working for Accenture. I want to pursue my higher education in Mtech from bangalore in correspondence. Can u suggest me the universities for the same, along with the contact information and schedule for admission.

Regards,
shruthi
25th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am velvizhi i have completed B.Tech at 2008. i am v\working as a lecturer i want to do M.Tech in correspondence course can you tell me the colleges in Tamilnadu. reply to my mail id [email protected]
30th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in 2006 with 52.6%,now i want to do M.Tech in correspondence course.tell me the colleges in karnataka.reply me on my mail [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have back in seventh semester in b- tech. can i do correspondence m tech.?
13th July 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have done MCA from UPTU. i want to pursue M.Tech(correspondence) in computer science . please tell me the colleges name in Banglore and admission time and procedure to get admission reply on my emailid [email protected]
17th July 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i completed BE(ECE)2011. i'm interested to move further in M.TECH but not regular. so kindly help me out for the correspondence in M.TECH bangalore.
[[email protected]]..... please some one guide n suggest me for the better way..
3rd August 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

which government college provide m.tech in correspondence course???????????????............plz list out the government colleges fee also??????????????.......
5th August 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

in bangalore university website there is no course of Mtech through Distance Learning.
Please confirm the above with exact details.
5th August 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure to join MTECH correspondence course in Hyderabad?
7th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Ravikant10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed BE(ECE)2011. i'm interested to move further in M.TECH but not regular. so kindly help me out for the correspondence in M.TECH bangalore.
[[email protected]]..... please some one guide n suggest me for the better way..
For student with B.E/B.tech in electrical or electronics&communication related subjects KSOU is providing M.Tech in Electrical drives and Embedded control.Any body doing the same course contact me for study materials as it is very difficult [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

fee stucture for Mtech
16th September 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what is different b/w M.E & M tech ?..........which one is better ?
21st October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Tamilnadu
28th October 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I completed BE(EEE) in 2006. I need to do MTech now. Please provide me the correspondance program colleges in Trichy(Tamilnadu)
6th November 2011, 03:38 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B E Eletronics and Communications engineering in 2010. Presently I am working in Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh). I want to do M.Tech in Correspondence. Please suggest me what are the procedure to join for correspondence course and also tell me some correspondence program providing colleges in Vijayawada.
Hi,

Acharya Nagarjuna University is offering distance m.Tech program in all its affiliated colleges including university.

Even you can tak course from JNTU, Kakinada university and from its affiliated colleges.

There is no need to write any entrance test for this .But better to have PGCET or GATE score.

All The Best

Vega sridhar
19th December 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE in Information science.i want to do ms in correspondence for foreign university.please suggets me the good university and procedure to apply???
6th February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE mechanical .i want to do M.E. engineering design in correspondence.please suggets me the good university and procedure to apply???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?