26th August 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?

Hi!
My name is Kshama Rai, I am pursuing graduation from Delhi University, B. Com Final Year (Result awaited). Please suggest me collages & details to do B.Ed. from Delhi, Details like- How much % require to fill the form, Fees, eligibility, etc...,.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  3. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  4. Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?
  5. Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?
  6. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  7. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  8. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  9. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  10. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  11. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Age limits, fee structure and percentage required in equivalent exam for LLB?
  13. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  15. Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?
  16. Which are the colleges of Delhi University B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  17. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  18. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
30th May 2015, 02:30 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?

Delhi College of Arts & Commerce

Hans Raj College

Institute of Home Economics

Delhi College of Engineering

Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education & Sports Sciences

Janki Devi Memorial College

Bhim Rao Ambedkar College

Best of luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?