26th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?

I am graduate with 33% from delhi university now i want to
pursue in LLB from mumbai please tell me the good colleges with fees stucture?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  2. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  3. What is the fee structure for LLB in Mumbai University?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  5. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  6. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  7. Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  9. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing FY, SY and TYBA
  10. Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?
  11. Fee structure for LLB course? Best Colleges for this course in Delhi and Ghaziabad?
  12. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  15. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University? -- [New]
  17. Which college has law fee structure in Delhi? From where can I get LLB?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
10th October 2012, 03:17 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?

LLB stands for the Bachelor of Law. It is a 3 year long degree which is recognized by the Bar Council of India. These days few colleges offer the LLB degree since candidates are preferring BA LLB degree which can be taken after completing 12th.

The advantage of BA LLB is that unlike LLB, you don't need to complete graduation to pursue it. Since it is 5 years long and also include Bachelor course, you end up saving one year in completing Bachelor of Law degree.

Coming back to your question you will not get admission for LLB course in Mumbai or any other part of India. The reason is that you scored very low marks in the graduation course. You can not take admission for LLB with merely 33 percent marks in graduation. It is well below the required criteria.

I am afraid that you will have to forget about LLB course since you are not meeting the percentage requirement. You should consider some other course perhaps MBA or MA. You can appear for management aptitude test and pursue Master of Business Administration course. But you simply can not go for the LLB course.

LLB Eligibility

1. A Bachelor degree in any stream.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The upper age limit for LLB is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
3rd August 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?

i have secured 37% marks in B.com and 56% marks in M.com examinations I wish to pursue part time LLB in mumbai ..can i get admission to any colleges based on my M.com marks..or is the elgiblity criteria based on B.com marks ..please give a reply and help..
3rd August 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.com with 37% and M.com with 55% from Mumbai university , I wish to pursue a part time LLB course .can i get admission to LLB course based on my M.com marks or is B.com the eligiblity for LLB ..please give any option if available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?