22nd March 2012, 11:39 AM
tript0

Which Colleges should I apply having scored 37.6 marks in GATE Exam?

i hv got 37.6 marks in gate.. which colleges i should apply?what is the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges can I apply for in Maharashtra having scored 34 marks in GATE Exam with a percentile of 89?
  2. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  3. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  4. Which Colleges should I apply having scored 37.6 marks in GATE Exam?
  5. M.Tech from Government college in India after 140 marks in GATE?
  6. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  7. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Tech course to a candidate who has scored 34 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  9. List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department
  10. Can I get admission in Government college after scoring 28 in GATE with 28.36 qualifying marks?
  11. Which Colleges can I apply for M.Tech course with a score of 434 in GATE Exam having scored 40.67 marks?
  12. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  13. Colleges after 19 marks in GATE ECE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  15. List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?
  16. How to pursue M.A/M.Tech degree from renowed colleges of India? I have scored 45 out of 100 in GATE
  17. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  18. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
26th May 2012, 11:56 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Which Colleges should I apply having scored 37.6 marks in GATE Exam?

HI friend,
congrats for qualifying in the GATE exam, as you have scored 37.6 marks and you didn't mention your All India Rank, i would like to suggest you to opt for IIt's first, then NIT's and then state or local universities.
Each university has it's own way of admission procedure, so you need to apply through applications invited by those institutions.

all the best
manikanta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?