2nd August 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for Delhi IIT in GATE? Last 5 years solved papers of GATE?

i am doing B.Tech in mechanical engg. i want to take admission in delhi iit. what is the cut off for dekhi iit ? please send me solved papers of last five years. i shall be thanks to you.

4th April 2011, 05:14 PM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: What is the cutoff for Delhi IIT in GATE? Last 5 years solved papers of GATE?

hii,
the cutoff marks for the top IIT's is generally higher.
this time they would have a cut off mark of of 39 for ME
as hey prefer students with more than 99 percentile of marks.
so to take admission in IIT DELHI u have to score a percentile of more than 99.
for previous year questions u can visit:-
www.gateforum.com/gate_papers.php

http://www.onestopgate.com/downloads/

14th April 2011, 07:26 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cutoff for Delhi IIT in GATE? Last 5 years solved papers of GATE?

hii, iit Delhi will have cutoff around 250 , and get solution manual of gateforum.

24th September 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am now in b.tech[agricultral engineering] i want to take addmision in delhi iit,wt is cutoff?

25th September 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i am EC student .

4th October 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical final year student,can u please send me previous gate paper from delhi..........

6th October 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

In which year iit delhi had conducted gate exam?

9th October 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical final year student,can u please send me previous gate paper from delhi..........

13th October 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i wanna knw the very best coaching center for iit-gate in tvm?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?