28th June 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Is commerce student eligible to do pharmacy after completion of 12th in commerce?

Is commerce students eligible to do pharmacy after completion of 12th in commerce? Can you please give me the criteria which is followed? What is the procedure to apply for the course? Please answer me with the details which I need soon.

30th June 2017, 08:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is commerce student eligible to do pharmacy after completion of 12th in commerce?

No, you cannot join in Pharmacy course because the eligibility requirements doesn't match with your qualification. The full details about the eligibility are as follows.

The eligibility required for studying pharmacy course is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in Physics, Chemistry, biology/ biotechnology/ computers/ maths with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

30th June 2017, 09:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is commerce student eligible to do pharmacy after completion of 12th in commerce?

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing Intermediate with Commerce stream.
Candidate must have passed their Intermediate from a recognized college or school in any discipline.
Candidate must have to pass entrance test organised by every Institute itself.
Candidate must have to pass Intermediate with minimum 55% aggregate.

23rd January 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from commerce stream. Recently i am in semester 4 bcom. I am very much interested in doing a good career related pharmaceutical course. Can you please suggest me any course related to it.?

5th May 2022, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student there is hope I can become pharmacy

14th May 2022, 10:22 AM
Naresh199

it is very rare to get admission in Pharmacy after commerce stream, Science stream student can do Commerce course but Commerce student not. Basically, to be eligible for pharmacy , you should pass from PCB/PCM in 12th with aggregate 50% score from any affiliated School/College.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?