2nd August 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Companies to apply for 1 year internship after completion of engineering?

I am sawan lilhare BE pass out student. So help me to apply for an internship of 1 year in your company. I'm always grateful for you if do so as I want to do the internship and get a good exposure of the work being done before completion of my course. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies to apply for internship after completion of 3rd year engineering course?
  2. Information about doing internship for 2nd year engineering students?
  3. How to apply for an internship in TCS and other IT companies?
  4. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  5. Which companies offer internship to B.Tech in Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship program? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?
  9. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  12. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  13. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to apply for internship in companies related to aeronautical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  18. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
4th August 2017, 06:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies to apply for 1 year internship after completion of engineering?

There are many companies which offer 1 year internship after completing engineering. Based on the subjects you have chosen in bachelor degree companies changes. Some of the basic companies are listed below.

- IISER, Bhopal
- IIT, Bombay
- IISC, Bangalore
- OYO rooms, Gurgaon
- Accenture, Mumbai
- 9X media private limited, Mumbai
- Praxair, Bangalore
- Hindustan Times, Delhi
4th August 2017, 09:12 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies to apply for 1 year internship after completion of engineering?

I will suggest you companies where you can do internship for at least minimum 1 year after completion of the B.E course. Companies like Wipro, Tata Elxsi, Satyam, LG, HCL, IBM, asian paints, ZenSar , Airtel, Reliance offer internship to students after B.E /B.tech , you can apply in these companies visiting there online website career section. Many of these stated companies also conduct Walk in drive or campus drive drive in many different institute where candidates are selected for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?