31st August 2013, 03:35 PM
azharuddi

Which are the companies of electronics and instrumentation in Hyderabad

i want to know the companies of electonics and instrumentation in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  3. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  5. Whcih are the good companies for instrumentation companies?
  6. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  7. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  9. Top 10 Companies for Electronics and Instrumentation candidates?
  10. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  11. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  13. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation in various fields?
  14. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  15. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
  18. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
18th July 2015, 07:16 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the companies of electronics and instrumentation in Hyderabad

List of Companies of Electronics and Instrumentation

Zindal steel.

Honeywell

Abb

Siemens

Yokogawa

Sterlite

Pricol

DSP.

GE

Delphi

Emerson fisher

TATA steel.

tata motors.

hindal co.

L&T.
20th July 2015, 01:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies of electronics and instrumentation in Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by azharuddi View Post
i want to know the companies of electonics and instrumentation in hyderabad
List of the companies for B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation candidate in Hyderabad:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?