6th May 2011, 09:15 PM
DHARSHINEE

Companies offering inplant training for ECE students? Contact details of the company?

as i need an inplant training pls sugest some companies offering inplant trainintg for ece student and give me the contact details of that company

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding implant training? Which are the companies offering it in chennai?
  2. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  3. Inplant Training Companies for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which companies in Hyderabad are offering training to students of diploma(ECE)?
  5. List of Construction companies which offer Inplant Training to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  6. Companies offering inplant training for 3rd year students?
  7. List of companies offering inplant training in Madurai -- [New]
  8. List of companies in Pune, Ambajogai and Latur, offering in-plant industrial training for 2nd year ECE students?
  9. Which are the companies offering inplant training for mechanical engineering students in Tamilnadu?
  10. Companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech Computer Science students?
  11. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
  12. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  13. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get into companies for doing inplant training?
  15. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  16. Which are the companies offering inplant training within India? I am studying electronics and instrumentation engineering
  17. How to go for inplant training in top ECE core and software companies?
  18. List of the institutes in Chennai and Bangalore offering inplant training during summer for 4th semester ECE students?
14th October 2011, 01:16 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Companies offering inplant training for ECE students? Contact details of the company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHARSHINEE View Post
as i need an inplant training pls sugest some companies offering inplant trainintg for ece student and give me the contact details of that company
Dear friend there is too much company which give to you training ......

Its totally depend on you in which company you want to do summer training...........

sOME COMPANY NAME IS GIVEN.............

1.BSNL

2.MTNL

3.NTPC

4.BHEL

5.ECIL

This is totally depend on you in which you want to do training...........

First you will make a letter and send that letter to that company in which you want to do summer training.......

They give to you reply in one month,make your letter from your college to Training and Placement Department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do summer training.............
18th October 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering inplant training for ECE students? Contact details of the company?

pls suggest a company in chennai offering ipt for 2nd year students
13th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering inplant training for ECE students? Contact details of the company?

pls suggest a company in bangalore offering ipt for 2nd year students
20th December 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

i want to get the details of all india radio offering inplant training in madurai
19th January 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my self Monakhtar perusing my final year B.E in ECE stream.and searching for some projects,and internship in any company,please suggest me some .
mail [email protected]
please do help me.looking forward to hear from you thank you
19th January 2012, 10:04 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

list of companies offering inplant training for ece students :

1.tcs

2.cts

3.wipro

4.accenture

5.ibm

6.infosys

7.tech mahindra

8.sail

9.indian railway

10.foradian technology

11.iss software

12.hcl

13.tata motors

14.bsnl

15.erriction

best of luck..........
26th January 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Pls Suggest a company to go for implant training in Hyderabad or Bangalore for the second year ECE department students...
8th April 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

please suggest some companies for ipt in chennai pls....
17th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year ece student i want to know some implant training companics
18th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

dear studentsl,

As per our discussion , we hereby furnish our In-Plant Training Programme for your 2nd, 3rd year students as prescribed below. Also we would like to bring your notice, we have to schedule the industrial visit to our factory well in advance, so we may expect the registration formalities with in this month

Objective of the Training : To Enrich the student knowledge in Hardware, Networking, Embedded, VLSI, System Admin, Database and

Software Platforms

No. of Students : Min. of 150 students

Venue : HCL Learning, Velachery, Chennai

Training Duration : 20 Hrs.

Subject Deliverables : Furnished Below.

Certification : IPT

Technical Cost : Rs.1500/- Per Student.

Payment Terms : 100% in Advance

Industrial Visit : Pondicherry Plant visit (After Completion of the above Training with prior Notification)

*Transport Arrangements to be made by your end.

Deliverables

Session 1

Hardware & Advance Networking

Session 2

Advanced Wireless Technology

Session 3

Microsoft System Administration

Session 4

Red Hat System Administration

Session 5

Cloud computing

Session 6

ORACLE & Ethical Hacking

Session 7

Java & J2EE

Session 8

Visual Studio .Net

Session 9

Android

Session 10

VLSI & DIP

Session 11

Embedded systems

Session 12

Nano Technology & Sixth Sense

Latest Trends Helping You for Having A Bright & Successful Career.

--

With regards,

Naheed M

HCL Learning

(Division of HCL Infosystems ltd.,)

812 218 1059, 044-43036263
cid:[email protected]
18th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

ear Mr.Saravana lal,

As per our discussion , we hereby furnish our In-Plant Training Programme for your 2nd, 3rd year students as prescribed below. Also we would like to bring your notice, we have to schedule the industrial visit to our factory well in advance, so we may expect the registration formalities with in this month

Objective of the Training : To Enrich the student knowledge in Hardware, Networking, Embedded, VLSI, System Admin, Database and

Software Platforms

No. of Students : Min. of 150 students

Venue : HCL Learning, Velachery, Chennai

Training Duration : 20 Hrs.

Subject Deliverables : Furnished Below.

Certification : IPT

Technical Cost : Rs.1500/- Per Student.

Payment Terms : 100% in Advance

Industrial Visit : Pondicherry Plant visit (After Completion of the above Training with prior Notification)

*Transport Arrangements to be made by your end.

Deliverables

Session 1

Hardware & Advance Networking

Session 2

Advanced Wireless Technology

Session 3

Microsoft System Administration

Session 4

Red Hat System Administration

Session 5

Cloud computing

Session 6

ORACLE & Ethical Hacking

Session 7

Java & J2EE

Session 8

Visual Studio .Net

Session 9

Android

Session 10

VLSI & DIP

Session 11

Embedded systems

Session 12

Nano Technology & Sixth Sense

Latest Trends Helping You for Having A Bright & Successful Career.

--

With regards,

Naheed M

HCL Learning

(Division of HCL Infosystems ltd.,)

812 218 1059, 044-43036263
cid:[email protected]
30th May 2012, 06:06 PM
romi_bal

Dear friend there is too much company which give to you training ......

Its totally depend on you in which company you want to do summer training...........

sOME COMPANY NAME IS GIVEN.............

1.BSNL

2.MTNL

3.NTPC

4.BHEL

5.ECIL

This is totally depend on you in which you want to do training...........

First you will make a letter and send that letter to that company in which you want to do summer training.......

They give to you reply in one month,make your letter from your college to Training and Placement Department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do summer training.............
17th July 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

please tell the companies offering ipt for 2nd year civil in madurai.................?
21st August 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

can u describe the dates for hcl implant training..?
23rd November 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know the company which offer implant training at puducherry for second ece students?
23rd November 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the companies at puducherry offer implant training for ece second year students
8th December 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about infant training companies and it must be in madurai.
How will we apply to companies please give their contact details.
12th December 2012, 07:20 PM
snapdeal

HI,

These are some Companies offering inplant training for ECE students---------------

1.BHEL
2.ONGC
3.ISRO
4.DRDO
5.NTPC
6.WIPRO
7.IBM
8.INFOSYS
9.SAIL.

I hope this will help
All the best
13th December 2012, 11:37 AM
Ravi gujarati

Companies offering inplant training for ECE students

1.tcs

2.cts

3.wipro

4.accenture

5.ibm

6.infosys

7.tech mahindra

8.sail

9.indian railway

10.foradian technology

11.iss software

12.hcl

13.tata motors

14.bsnl

15.erriction

13th December 2012, 04:58 PM
Ravi gujarati

list ofCompanies offering inplant training for ECE students

wipro

accenture

ibm

infosys

tech mahindra

sail

indian railway

foradian technology

iss software

hcl

tata motors

16th June 2013, 01:52 PM
RANGANATHAN[9677049297]

23rd April 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a 2nd year student. we wish to come to your company for implant training. So we kindly request you to grand me permission for implant training in your company.
Thank u
2nd May 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hello sir / mam, suggest me some companies offering ipt in pondicherry for ece students. n tiz s my id, [email protected]
16th June 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Hai i need some of hardware company(ece) in bangalore for industrial visit 2days
25th April 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my 3rd B.E-ECE . i am really to attend an intenship in any company. so i want to know about fees structure and how to apply for the companoes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?