7th February 2010, 03:25 AM
gunjan pande

Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in environment engineering?

plzz suggest me about the companies where m.tech(persuing) environment engg. students can get summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  2. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Kerala?
  4. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Vizag? -- [New]
  6. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  7. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. Names of the companies which are offering summer internship for civil engineering students
  9. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  11. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship for ECE students at Hyderabad
  13. Summer short trainings in isro/barc for BE students
  14. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  15. Companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for Chemical Engineering students?
  16. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  18. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
10th February 2010, 07:31 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in environment engineering?

wwwtarundua.net › Blogs › tarundua's blog
.citehr.com/147259-summer-training-students-b-tech-cs-me-mca.html
www.classifieds.ivarta.com/...Summer-Training...Students-Training.../183937.htm -
i think you can search on these sites and get appropiate summer training courses for enviornment.. al the best and take care...
26th February 2010, 10:48 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in environment engineering?

You can get the information related to Companies offering summer trainings for MTech Students from the below site:
www.indianinternship.com/
27th February 2010, 03:46 AM
quddus

Mainly L & T,Tech mahindra etc.like companies offers such types of summer as well as intership programs.
27th March 2010, 10:21 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Summer training for BE/Btech/MCA/ME/M-tech on Embedded, VLSI, JAVA, .NET, CAD/CAM

CETPA Infotech is a renowned name among Engineering Students and MCA/BCA professionals for providing quality education in the forms of summer, Industrial & Winter Training with its strong existence in Northern India
15th May 2010, 09:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

These Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in environment engineering-

BHEL

L & T

TECH. MAHINDRA

ok
all the best.
18th May 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hi!!
I am pursing Mtech in CSE dept.. I want to do my project as INTERN...
Please tell me the companies offering Internships in Hyderabad...

thank you......
6th June 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Mahadevanna.B.Shreshthi pursing M.tech in Automotive Electronics in VIT,Vellore looking for internship .Does L&T EmSyS provide internships? If so then how to apply for it.

Waiting for your reply.
6th July 2010, 11:50 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunjan pande View Post
plzz suggest me about the companies where m.tech(persuing) environment engg. students can get summer training.
Dear friend if you want to do summer training in Environment Engg. then you will have to send your resume and CV to the different companies which gives training in environmental Engg.

One of the company is Tech Mahindra just send your Resume there and if you are lucky then you will get call for training.

BEST OF LUCK.
7th July 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

im doing my m.tech in advanced manufacturing systems (mechanical). wat are the companies that offer internship for my branch?
24th July 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am vanitha pursuing mtech in microelectronics and control system. i did my B.E in electronics and communication. now i am searching for projects , i am confused on what subject to do the projects whether to do on control system or embedded systems but i am interested in embedded system . plz suggest which to choose and that should be usefull for my career getting into companys later.
3rd August 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

this is padma.
i completed m.tech 1st year in embedded systems.
i am in search of projects. i wont to do internship along with my project.
please inform me if there are any opennings.
mail id:
[email protected]
5th August 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hi
iam gangadhar reddy doing mtech 1st year in vlsi design in srivenkateswarw clooege of engineering under jntuniversity....
my request is to take internship in any company..
whgich companies r providing the internship...pls send the details...
14th August 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

m doing my m.tech in advanced manufacturing systems (mechanical). wat are the companies that offer internship for my branch?
22nd August 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m doing m tech in cad cam please suggest me compamies for internship....
2nd October 2010, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am prasanthi trying for internships in vlsi system design right now i am pursuing mtech in vlsi.. if any pls send me mail [email protected]
9th October 2010, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

recruitment after completion of m.tech in environment
23rd October 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

this is vani
i completed m.tech 1st year in embedded systems & VLSI stream
i am in search of projects. i wont to do internship along with my project.
please inform me if there are any opennings.
mail id:
[email protected]
24th October 2010, 07:48 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in environment engineering?

it is not possible for me to provide you the full details of the companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students . but you can get the whole details in the website -www.indianinternship.com/
so just visit this site and get the full knowledge. good luck
29th October 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi
im looking for internship & projects, i've completed 1st yr MTECH in VLSI(1st class)
pls give info @ [email protected]
23rd January 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Please list some academics and institutes or organisation or companies that provide internships to students of nanotechnology
15th February 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am doing my m.tech 1st year in computer science and engineering
i am in search of projects. i want to do internship along with my project.
please suggest how to get internship?? how to get prepare myself for it??
24th February 2011, 02:28 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND:-

These Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in environment engineering-

BHEL

L & T

TECH. MAHINDRA

For information related to Companies offering summer trainings for MTech Students from the below site:
www.indianinternship.com/

best of luck............
8th April 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Shashi Pal;28168]plzz suggest me about the companies where m.tech(persuing) computer science. students can get summer training.
My email id - [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

companies offering student intrenships for m.tech students in computer aided design of structures.
18th July 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

im vodela Kavya doin m.tech 1st yr in DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS....searchinf for Internship and project ....plz suggest me some companies...send me to [email protected]
26th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hii ,

I am vineela doing M.tech in computer science .. .plz tel me internship related companies and their information my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

praveen here.....
i ve completed 1st year mtech in automotive from pesit college bangalore.
i m looking for the internship.
pls give me the list of companies name who will provide the internships.
11th August 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

am doin ma m.tech in vlsi design. want to know wat r d companies tat offer paid or unpaid internships in vlsi ?
pls reply me
9th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

is here any training for diploma engineering
11th November 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mtech(vlsi). So looking for the internship in vlsi companies for my project. If any please inform [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in Information Technology..
22nd November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in Information Technology
6th May 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am pushplata n i m doing M.tech in computer science .. .plz tel me internship related companies and their information, my email id is [email protected]
19th March 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I am perusing M tech in Environment Management at Kurukeshtra University Haryana,Please advise me the institution for summer training in Delhi or jammu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?