31st May 2018, 01:37 AM
Adityahariom Shrivastava

Companies offering Summer Training in PHP and Python Languages to CSE student in Lucknow?

Sir/Madam, I want to do Summer Training in the field of PHP and Python Languages. I am studying BTech with Computer Science Engineering in Lucknow. So, I would like to know about the companies which provides an Internship to me anywhere in Lucknow. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. List of companies to pursue summer training in Lucknow or Noida
  3. Which is the best institute for doing summer training in Lucknow or Noida while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training at BSNL, Lucknow
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Which companies offers summer training in Java?
  9. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  10. Companies offering 6 weeks Summer Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  11. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  12. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed for B.Tech CSE student to do summer training?
  15. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. List of IT companies in Nagpur to do one month summer training in CSE
  17. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  18. Institutes offering Python Programming Training to CSE 5th semester student in Kolkata? -- [New]
9th June 2018, 09:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Training in PHP and Python Languages to CSE student in Lucknow?

Some of the training institutes in Lucknow which offer training in PHP and Python are listed below:
  • Logic Pro India
  • Training At Soft Pro
  • Nova Edge Software
  • Cryptus
  • Infoseek
  • HP Summer Internship

Apart from these listed institutes/companies, you can look towards online intern websites that list companies offering internships on various platforms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?