2nd July 2011, 03:10 PM
mahanthbk

Companies where I can apply for internship while in B.Tech EC 3rd year engineering?

hello, i hav completd my 3rd yr EC engg, can u plz suggest me d companies wre i can apply 4 internship????

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  2. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  3. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  4. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  5. List of companies to apply for internship after completion of 3rd year engineering course?
  6. Companies where I can apply for internship while in B.Tech EC 3rd year engineering?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  14. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  17. How to get internship in top companies pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from electronics and communication stream? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
12th October 2011, 07:37 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies where I can apply for internship while in B.Tech EC 3rd year engineering?

main Companies where you can apply for internship while in B.Tech EC 3rd year engineering are: BHEL, BEL..many private companies also give offer for internship.

procedure for internship:

if you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of BSNL.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of BHEL. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
15th December 2011, 01:27 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Companies where I can apply for internship while in B.Tech EC 3rd year engineering?

You must try for internship in government companies it has more value.

Such companies are:

BEL

DRDO

BHEL

EIL

BSNL

You can go to their website and mail your resume to them or directly contact the HR department.
Some of them might advertise,so you can apply with that too.
There are many good private companies in which you can apply like Samsung,Texas Instruments,Reliance,etc.
If you have contacts that helps a lot for securing training in those companies.
GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?