10th December 2010, 02:41 PM
tiwari369

Completed graduation and doing M.COM : Can I apply for Income Tax Officer Courses? Procedure to apply?

I am completed my Graduation and Also M.com 1 st yr. So can I apply for Income tax officer courses or whats procedure.

please guide me.

Regards,
Amit

16th December 2010, 12:14 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed graduation and doing M.COM : Can I apply for Income Tax Officer Courses? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you can apply for the Income Tax officer as the minimum qualification for the Income tax officer is that a cndidate must hold a bachelors degree .
To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC).
It is good for you as you are a B.com as your maths and accounts are good & you are in Ist year of M.com because even though the minimum requirement is graduation, the questions in the UPSC exams are of post-graduate level.
16th December 2010, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Completed graduation and doing M.COM : Can I apply for Income Tax Officer Courses? Procedure to apply?

Subordinate Services Commission was re designated as Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on September 26, 1977. The amjor objective of the commission is to make recruitment to various class III or class ‘C’ (non technical) posts in the various deaprtments of the Government of India. The commission is headed by a Chairman, a secretary cum controller of examinations and two members, who usually perform the work of assisting Chairman. The headquarter of the commission is located in the state of Delhi.
14th March 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com studant I want to do the Income tax course can i do & what i do for thise coure, which exame i will give & at which collage or institut it willmake
15th April 2011, 11:33 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Yes, you can apply for the Income Tax officer as the minimum qualification for the Income tax officer is that a cndidate must hold a bachelors degree .
To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC).
21st May 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

For income tax officer which exam is necessary. and what is the registration date on closing date and any classes for that or where d lecture are conducted.
24th June 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my graduation and doing m.com . how i apply for incom tax officer course? which exam i will give an which books help me?????
5th July 2011, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i hav just completed my graduation in b.com n looking for mba ...i want to give my mat and cat exam but i got only 48% in graduation....so plz help me

Regards,
Santosh
17th July 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

how to become an income tax officer?
12th August 2011, 02:02 PM
DN358
Banned

Yes, you can apply for the Income Tax officer asthe minimum qualification for the Income tax officer is thata cndidate must hold a bachelors degree .
It is good for you as you are a B.comas your maths and accounts are good & you are in Ist year of M.combecause even though the minimum requirement isgraduation, the questions in the UPSC exams are of post-graduate level.
19th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

recent vacancies of income tax officer
29th April 2012, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed mba in finance now what procedure to do ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?