16th December 2010, 06:32 PM
dhanuchetu

Completed MCA : Is it possible to develop softwares by sitting at home?

I have completed my MCA i want to develop software at sitting home only how can it possible

16th December 2010, 08:13 PM
mukulkarn

Smile Re: Completed MCA : Is it possible to develop softwares by sitting at home?

yup u can basicaly a software is a collection of program.lets some one using C programming or java applets ,by using these programming language u can creat a program for games like snake,ping pong ball and many other exciting things .when it is converted in .exe file it is nothing but the software.
16th December 2010, 08:18 PM
dinomani

Default Re: Completed MCA : Is it possible to develop softwares by sitting at home?

Dear friend
there are many online opportunities available in the different web sites, plz visit
16th December 2010, 09:17 PM
ndpiparava

Default Re: Completed MCA : Is it possible to develop softwares by sitting at home?

Hi dear you can devloped software own your.but first you have to find such good application which have very much demand in market.if possible than find local client fwhich have required small software like shop management,library management. After that you have to go for out sourcing.
16th December 2010, 10:48 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanuchetu View Post
I have completed my MCA i want to develop software at sitting home only how can it possible
in order to do it better you join online certified programs like IGNOU Flexi learn and ebiz programs etc.

You can sit at home and study through internet and graphical interface facilities.

you can find more details of these programs in the websites of these institutes.
16th December 2010, 11:55 PM
rahul_kumar066

why not
You better know that you can develop a software or not.
Developing a software is totally depend on knowlegde of a programmer
17th December 2010, 12:27 AM
Garima Khandelwal

yes, it is possible to develop software in home also and sale it to the companies. you can also do like go the nearby companies, and make software for them.
17th December 2010, 03:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sure you can develop softwares at your home itself. You just need a good system and also the right softwares. Even big companies like Infosys began in this way.
17th December 2010, 06:25 PM
canitesh

Smile Re: Completed MCA : Is it possible to develop softwares by sitting at home?

Dear,
You can do it but first of all you have to take registration as a proprietorship, firm, company and under service tax as a software service provider.
18th December 2010, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes you may develop your own software for maintaining your monthy expenses or an application in excel. to develop simple contact maker any other like this. All you need is keen intrest and self motivation. there are lot of forums and websites to guide you.

all the best for your futuer
K.gopalakrishnan
18th December 2010, 03:36 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Here are few course that you can do online or By home

*C

*C++

*Java

*CCNA

*Networking and Hardware

*IBM Main Frame in Online

*Dot Net

*SAP in Online

and you can go for

*Hackers also in Online

best of luck
22nd December 2010, 12:10 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.
yes.you sure to develop the software by sitting the home.
first learn some courses and techniques about the software.
but that much knowledge you have sure to develop the software sitting the home.develop the software and take the copyrights.
1st January 2011, 12:51 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to develop softwares by sitting at home
Here are few course that you can do online or By home

*C

*C++

*Java

*CCNA

*Networking and Hardware

*IBM Main Frame in Online

*Dot Net

*SAP in Online

good luck.
10th January 2011, 11:24 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Completed MCA : Is it possible to develop softwares by sitting at home?

Quote:
Dear friend,
You can do those type of job from home,you can develop games and softwares and also you can build a project work with yours friend programmers, you can design or develop or maintain any website etc...
21st July 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

CAN I HAVE MCA BY SITTING HOME
30th January 2012, 04:19 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

hi,

yes.you sure to develop the software by sitting the home.
first learn some courses and techniques about the software.
but that much knowledge you have sure to develop the software sitting the home.develop the software and take the copyrights.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?