7th December 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have a B.Tech degree to become a Fashion Designer?

Respected Sir, How can I start the Fashion Designing career and I want to know is it compulsory to have a B.Tech degree to become a Fashion Designer? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th December 2016, 11:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have a B.Tech degree to become a Fashion Designer?

No, it is not compulsory to have bachelor in technology degree to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the fashion designer course.

Candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in M.Des or M.F.M course.

It is necessary to have B.Tech degree to get admission in M.F.Tech course.

For more information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
9th December 2016, 08:52 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have a B.Tech degree to become a Fashion Designer?

For admission in master degree of fashion designing course such as M.Des, M.F.Tech and M.F.M the required qualifications are :-

M.Des and M.F.M - Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university and there is no age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission in institutes like NIFT.

M.F. Tech - Bachelor degree in technology from a recognised university.

So, it is not necessary to have the B.Tech degree to get admission in fashion designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?