17th November 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?

hello i m doing my graduation from commerce and i m in 2nd year .i wanted 2 know abt some good computer courseS which will help me to get the good job immediately after graduation .PLEASE also mention the fees and duration of course please mail me at ([email protected])please as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  2. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  3. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  4. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  5. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  6. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  7. List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?
  8. What is the process to get admission CA after graduating in bachelor degree in commerce
  9. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the duration and fee structure for ICWA course?
  12. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  15. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  16. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  17. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  18. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
11th September 2012, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?

hello i m doing my graduation from commerce and i m in 3rd year .i wanted 2 know abt some good computer courseS which will help me to get the good job immediately after graduation .PLEASE also mention the fees and duration of course please mail me at ([email protected])please as soon as possible
30th June 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?

I completed my graduation in b.com..but I lost a subject in my 5th sem. I would like to do a one year course which is useful for me ..can you please email me .,.courses I can do [email protected] ........ waiting for your answer
25th August 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i complete my graduation in commerce can i do any computer course which is job oriented & if so which course & its fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?