2nd March 2018, 12:21 PM
Deepika Suddala

Cost and Management Accountanting course structure and career prospectus after doing this course?

I have completed my B.Com & presently I am working as a paid Assistant. Now I want to do CMA. So, I want to know about CMA course structure in details. What is the duration of CMA after B.Com? Is it Mandatory to do Articleship? If it is mandatory what is the duration of Articleship period? What is career (jobs) after CMA?

7th March 2018, 11:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost and Management Accountanting course structure and career prospectus after doing this course?

Cost & Management Accounting (CMA) is also called as ICWA (Institute of Cost & Work Accounting). This course is divided into 3 stages like Foundation course, Executive course and Professional course.

Foundation course:
- The educational qualification required is 10th or its equivalent education from any recognised board.
- The course fees will vary around INR 4K - 6K.

Executive/ Intermediate course:
- The educational qualification required is foundation course or a graduation level degree in commerce related stream from any recognised university.
- The course fees will vary around INR 20K - 30K.

Professional/ Final course:
- The candidate should have completed executive course.
- The course fees will vary around INR 17K - 20K.

Since you have completed your B.Com you’ll be directly eligible for the Executive or intermediate course.

For more information visit the official website of ICWAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?