25th August 2011, 10:50 AM
j.sandhiya

Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?

i want to do higher studies after B.E(ECE) i cant able to take decision which course i want to choose... for studying MS which country is the best and less cost?? what course is best m.e or ms or MBA. which course has a good scope.. please tell me some suggestions..

26th December 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?

which country is sutable to do ms of low cost and i completed my be as mechanical engineer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?