4th May 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Which B.Tech course should I opt between ECE and CEE? Which has a better scope in future? Is ECE a difficult course?

I am confused which b.tech course to opt between e.c.e or c.e.e? Which has a better scope in future? Is e.c.e difficult?

4th May 2011, 09:39 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which B.Tech course should I opt between ECE and CEE? Which has a better scope in future? Is ECE a difficult course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused which b.tech course to opt between e.c.e or c.e.e? Which has a better scope in future? Is e.c.e difficult?
Hello Friend !!

Don't ever get confused with your choice

first of all relax all your nerves and read my answer slowly with full concentration.

while selecting a branch in Bachelors of Engineering a candidate must mainly concentrate on these factors which i will list below..they are ..

->History of the branch

->The successful persons in the same branch (APJ Abdul Kalam selected AERONAUTICAL which should be our inspiration )

->Interest on the course : apart from the life and opportunities of the course most of the students do a mistake that is they will not concentrate on the personal interest which is the most most important ..

->Practical knowledge regarding the course like you should know what you can create if you pursue so and so branch for example an engineer of ECE can create electronic circuits like Mobile phones,Motherboards and so on
you should at least have this knowledge for what course what can be done

->positive feedback from various people of the same field

these should the parameters while selecting the course

and coming to ECE as I'm also an engineer of ECE i didn't feel it as a tough course

nothing is tough unless or until you feel it as a tough exam ..

this is all about the selection of Branch in Engineering

Regards

~AdityA~
5th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which B.Tech course should I opt between ECE and CEE? Which has a better scope in future? Is ECE a difficult course?

Actualy iam a btech 3rd yr cse student and wanted to do a training from reputed company its training plays an imprtnt role in campus selection and wat r d languages wich we hav to must learn and ask by the interviewer in the interview.And pls list the company name send me n [email protected]
5th May 2011, 12:16 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which B.Tech course should I opt between ECE and CEE? Which has a better scope in future? Is ECE a difficult course?

Quote:

COURSE TO OPT ECE ( Electrical & Communication ) OR CSE ( Computer Science )

Everyone have the same problem and question in their mind to select which course in the future??... As you have only two course in your mind then the confusion for you is less when compared to others......

-> You have mentioned CEE for CSE ( Computer Science ), but CEE is another course which is Civil & Environmental Engineering
-> To select course between ECE or CSE you have to keep some of the important constraints which as follows...

-> PERSONAL INTEREST : This is one of the key constraint which you have to follow that is the interest towards the subject which you want to study... If you have taken computer science in 11th and 12th grade and if you feel you are good and interested in it then its better to opt for CSE.. If you feel that you are less interested in computer science and can do good in electrical then go for it...

-> I know you maybe confused saying that how can i find my interest??.. but that's what make the difference my friend you must find your interest or develop the interest before selecting the course....

-> SCOPE OF THE COURSE : When you see about scope of the course.. each and every course as a good scope in the future if you shine well in the particular course..

-> But only some of the course will get you job as soon as you finish the course that is CSE and ECE.. where there will be a huge number of software companies coming in to the college for placements and take students before they finish the course....

-> KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE COURSE : Have the basic knowledge about the course and what it is about before selecting it.. So that you wont be confused in the future about it......

-> These are some of the simple constraints which you have to keep in mind before selecting the course...

-> And ECE is not a difficult course if you study it with interest... And ECE students have added advantage of getting job either in electrical core company or software companies but CSE students will end with no choice but software companies...

-> So select the one which you are interested and don't be confused or regret of taking the course in the future, just develop your interest towards and move on for a bright future..
27th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which B.Tech course should I opt between ECE and CEE? Which has a better scope in future? Is ECE a difficult course?

i want to study in b.tech to my son. at this time which course to opt. i want to study in electronic and communication or computer science but my son want to opt mechanical engg. there is a confusion at this time. kindly guide me.
12th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes of ECE???
20th June 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

which is best choice ECE or ME
30th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

whch is the easy course in b.tech
17th July 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GREAT CONFUSION IN CHOOSING BTECH BRANCH IN BETWEEN EEE AND ECE. PLEASE SOLVE MY CONFUSION.
20th July 2011, 06:38 PM
abhi789
Banned

Quote:
I HAVE GREAT CONFUSION IN CHOOSING BTECH BRANCH IN BETWEEN EEE AND ECE. PLEASE SOLVE MY CONFUSION.
i think you should go for eee because it is a core branch and further you can apply for ies,ias etc governmental jobs.
best of luck and have a great future.
25th August 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hai friends i alloted seat in e.s.e. but i am intrested in c.s.e, in e.s.e from second year isthere complete physics applications. is e.s.e difficult from second year?and i have no intrest in physics. please tell me the correct answer thank you
1st September 2011, 12:38 AM
rana2011
Banned

-> You have mentioned CEE for CSE ( Computer Science ), but CEE is another course which is Civil & Environmental Engineering
-> To select course between[B] ECE or CSE you have to keep some of the important constraints which as follows...

PERSONAL INTEREST :This is one of the key constraint which you have to follow that is the interest towards the subject which you want to study... If you have taken [B]computer science in 11th and 12th grade and if you feel you are good and interested in it then its better to opt for CSE.. If you feel that you are[B] less interested in computer science and can do good in electrical then go for it...

-> I know you maybe confused saying that how can i find my interest??.. but that's what make the difference my friend you must find your interest or develop the interest before selecting the course....

SCOPE OF THE COURSE :When you see about scope of the course.. each and every course as a good scope in the future if you shine well in the particular course..

-> But only some of the course will get you job as soon as you finish the course that is CSE and ECE.. where there will be a huge number of software companies coming in to the college for placements and take students before they finish the course....

KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE COURSE :Have the basic knowledge about the course and what it is about before selecting it.. So that you wont be confused in the future about it......

-> These are some of the [B]simple constraints which you have to keep in mind before selecting the course...

-> And [B]ECE is not a difficult course if you study it with interest... And ECE students have added advantage of getting job either in [B]electrical core company or software companies but CSE students will end with no choice but software companies...
23rd July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CHOOSED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.WHETHER I HAVE BRIGHT FUTURE OR NOT
23rd July 2012, 10:23 PM
samatha89
Member+

Don't ever get confused with your choice

first of all relax all your nerves and read my answer slowly with full concentration.

while selecting a branch in Bachelors of Engineering a candidate must mainly concentrate on these factors which i will list below..they are ..

->History of the branch

->The successful persons in the same branch (APJ Abdul Kalam selected AERONAUTICAL which should be our inspiration )

->Interest on the course : apart from the life and opportunities of the course most of the students do a mistake that is they will not concentrate on the personal interest which is the most most important ..

->Practical knowledge regarding the course like you should know what you can create if you pursue so and so branch for example an engineer of ECE can create electronic circuits like Mobile phones,Motherboards and so on
you should at least have this knowledge for what course what can be done

->positive feedback from various people of the same field

these should the parameters while selecting the course

and coming to ECE as I'm also an engineer of ECE i didn't feel it as a tough course

nothing is tough unless or until you feel it as a tough exam ..

this is all about the selection of Branch in Engineering
7th June 2021, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma ECE in 2016 which course I can choose in correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?