12th March 2020, 07:43 PM
Junaid ansari jmi

Which country and university or colleges would be best for doing PhD in Hindi?

I'm JUNAID ANSARI. I have completed my Post Graduation in Hindi from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA. I have got first class marks in my Post Graduation. I want to do PhD in HINDI from abroad. Will you please tell me which are the countries and which are the universities or colleges good for doing PhD in Hindi outside India?

11th April 2020, 01:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country and university or colleges would be best for doing PhD in Hindi?

I have listed below the universities/institutes of abroad, that offer Ph.D. course in Hindi.

You can check their official site and get information about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?