24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?

I'm a Private 10th candidate with two attempts, now I have an opportunity to study in Abroad, I've dropped out of school when I was in 7th standard, so that's my only school certificate I have with me. Do I need my school's approval to get clearance to go Abroad? Or is my 10th private certificate is enough? What are some Technical courses I can study there other than High Schooling? Finally, is there other procedures I should be aware of? And any ideas? Please share your opinions also!

18th April 2018, 06:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?

yes, you need to submit you school clearance certificate to get approval from immigration department. If you have institute acceptance letter where you intended to study then also you can get approval from immigration department.

In order to study in abroad you must have to appear for English proficiency test i.e. TOEFL/IELTS/PTE etc. If you want to study a technical course in abroad so you must have cleared your 12th standard examination.

As per your interest there are many technical course available in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?