27th June 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Which course in B.Sc (Agriculture) is the best in demand at Gujarat?

Hello Sir, I want to ask something about my future so please answer my question. Which course in B.Sc (Agriculture) is the best in Gujarat that has demand in there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course? -- [New]
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Gujarat?
  10. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  12. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to do MBA with Agriculture in distance learning college which is located in Gujarat? How many colleges are there?
  16. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. Can I get a Government Job after pursuing BSc in Agriculture from AAU Anand Gujarat?
14th July 2016, 08:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course in B.Sc (Agriculture) is the best in demand at Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to ask something about my future so please answer my question. Which course in B.Sc (Agriculture) is the best in Gujarat that has demand in there?
B.Sc Agriculture course can only be pursued by students with science stream at 10+2 level. You need to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects as compulsory ones to be able to do this course. Generally you should have 50% or more in PCM to be able to secure a good college for yourself. The duration of the course is usually four years.

Private sector generally hires people with this degree as Managers at Plantations, as Officers at Fertilizer Manufacturing firms, Agriculture Machinery Industries, Agricultural Products Marketing firms and food processing units. The government sector too recruits Graduates to fill up Officer level posts.

Salary: 2-4.5 Lakh Rupees per year.

List of Top Agriculture Colleges in Gujarat:-
  • Navinchandra Mafatlal College of Agriculture
  • Junagadh Agricultural University
  • Gujrat Agri University
  • College of Agriculture, Bharuch
  • College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology
  • College of Agriculture, Waghai
  • C.P. College of Agriculture
  • College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?