11th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science

What course would be the best choice to take up which will have a good scope in the future?
I've taken up science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and am studying in bangalore. But i have interest in varied fields and am ready to take up any kind of course. Plz help and guide me with the best centers to pursue the course in bangalore..

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science?
  3. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  4. How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?
  5. PCM and Biology or PCM and Computer Science which is better to take in 11th standard?
  6. Should I take Computer Science or PCM in 11th?
  7. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?
  9. What exactly computer science engineers work on? What is the scope of CS in future?
  10. How much salary I will get after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? What should I study among MCA and M.Sc after B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?
  12. After scoring 75% in PCM where in Mumbai can I get admission for Civil, Computer Science?
  13. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  14. What is computer science engineering and how is the future?
  15. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  17. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  18. What is the full form of MSc CS?
12th April 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science

actualy i m totaly confused which course should i joint in computer and i have given t.y.b.com exam so i want that course which is type of me and that course i joint than that course will helpfull in my future. so i want that course which give me higher income in my future plz plz help me
20th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science

which course should i do for future prospect in india e.g SAp, Android etc
17th December 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Which computer course important after hsc commerce
15th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have pass out 12th with science maths further which course important in banking
14th July 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that which college is best for C.S.E. or I.T. according to comedk rank 36000
19th July 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I want civil diploma but vidhya bhawan polytechnic in take my branch computer sciense but result clear September and 12th pcm not clear suggest me further in will take subject branch please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?