28th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between Civil Engineering and ECE as per job security?

Whether civil engineering or ece is the best course ? And which one will be more interesting ? Which course will provide job security?

28th June 2011, 04:46 PM
shubham957

Default Re: Which course is better between Civil Engineering and ECE as per job security?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whether civil engineering or ece is the best course ? And which one will be more interesting ? Which course will provide job security?
among ece and civil, civil is the best. in ece, mostly private jobs are available but in civil there are a lot of government jobs along with private jobs are available. also as civil engineering is related to construction and the construction work is never going to stop. so civil engineering will provide you job security also and a bright future.
28th June 2011, 06:50 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course is better between Civil Engineering and ECE as per job security?

Quote:
My vote is for ECE
Ofcourse it's a clear answer that Electronics Engineering is best interms of all the ways.

why Ece is not because i'm of same branch its a world wide attractive branch for the most of the students after completing their 12th.

It has a wide scope in the job market because the students can expand their wings in any of the desired field after completing ECE i.e., they can continue in their core field and also can come to Software Industry where they will be equally considered as a CSE student.

More and more opportunities is the only reason for the demand of this course.

I wouldn't say that Civil branch is not nice it is also equally important in this branch you need a lot of creative skills in order sustain your position in the field of Civil.

So your better lucrative option must be ECE

Coming to interest of the course it totally depends on you if you want to build a building but you took ECE there is no use or if you want to do some innovation but you did Civil is of no use .

so all the things i want to say is you have to choose your option according to your interest.

All the best for your future.

Regards

~AdityA~
28th June 2011, 07:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between Civil Engineering and ECE as per job security?

Quote:
dear friend,

as per my opinion you have to choose ECE.

because two reason are there.one is private sector also well come you.

if you have ECE degree then you are eligible for software and hard ware both company.

also you are eligible for maximum govt sector job.

so you have to join in ECE department.

but in the case of civil their is few chance for private sector also average chance in govt sector.

all the best.
28th June 2011, 07:40 PM
raja badam

My vote for Civil Engineering.
constructions are developing compare with previous years that credit belongs to only civil engineers.
In future so much of demand for Civil engineers.
28th June 2011, 08:05 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Which course is better between Civil Engineering and ECE as per job security?

Quote:
Ofcorse ECE is better than the civil engineering in terms of all ways and means.
Electronics And Communication Engineering is the best way to study harder and to get the job easily in any field in either electronics field or in computers field.
So,you should choose ece line to get not only the private jobs but also government jobs very easily.
You have to study hard in ece field because it's not a theoretical work it's all about a practical work and you should concentrate on the aptitute and the practical field
So,my opinion is in favour of ECE.
Now,it's all depends on you to select the correct option.
All the best.....
Thanks a lot.....
28th June 2011, 08:39 PM
nikhilpatidar

From my point of view ECE(Electronic enginnering )is better option as comparsion of civil enginnering.

ECE branch have more opportunities rather than civil enginnering.

More hard work required in civil enginnering.

Please choose branch according to you not discuss with any person because its your career.
16th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i am wek in maths can i choose civil
24th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Which could be the best course among civil and ece in case of earning and getting job easily?
10th September 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

we can never tell which is the best course because it depends on you,in what field you are interested and what would be your future?

civil is a good branch but needs hard work if you are interested in this field you can join.

ECE is also a good department but you need to more concentrate in your practicals as well as theory.

this or that do what ur think and ITS YOUR FUTURE,,,
8th April 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in MATH do i have this capability to choose CIVIL?
15th April 2012, 07:46 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Hi.....

comparing to Civil i think ECE is best.........

And ece is evargreen branch......

Not only among Civil and ECE comparing to any branch ECE is most preferable one.......

For ECE candidates there are many job oppurtunities in both hardware and software fields.....

Take correct decision and make you carrier successful.......

All the best....
1st June 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Am little weak in phy n maths can i take civil r ece? Is der any other option which suits me?
8th July 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

which branch has better scope between civil and ECE...?
18th July 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths can i choose civil
5th May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

can i prefer civil engineering than ece?
20th June 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i m weak in maths and physics should i take civil or ece ? ????????????
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer me
26th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in physics what should i choose b/w ECE CSE & civill
30th June 2013, 01:24 AM
pinksony

Hello freind.....

Ece stands for electronics and communication engineering....

Each one has its own importance.........if you are more interested in physics......then ece is better.....

Civil is good for boys rather than girls.....

At present and future ece is the best group......this field is evergreen.....there are many job opportunites if you select ece(you have hardware & software jobs).....

It is totally based on your interest.......

Make a good decision....

All the best dear.....
2nd September 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i completed my inter with 92%......which is the best group between civil and ece that i can join???? is civil best for girls???? can they get jobs??????
6th September 2013, 01:02 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Dear friend,
If you work hard you will get plenty of opportunities in both fields ECE AND CIVIL.Civil has little greater chances in government sector,whereas ECE has greater chances in private sector.Now coming to job security civil has more job security than electronics,but it is difficult to get job in civil.Now a days in ECE competition is high.
Based considering all these aspects and your interest choose your branch.
---:: ALL THE BEST::----
14th September 2013, 10:44 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Dear friend,
Now a days you will get good opportunities in any branch by hard.Civil engineering and Electronics engineering are two evergreen branches.Both have good opportunities.Civil engineering have little greater chances in government sector whereas Electronics and Communication engineering has little greater chances in private sector.Now a days most of people are choosing ECE department,because of high demand of electronics in the market.In electronics department have more chances but they are uncertain.Even though civil engineering has little less chances,but once you get the chance your life will settle.So finally in civil engineering job security is more compared to electronics,but chances are little.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD LUCK
29th September 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

which is easy to study ece or civil
9th May 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths and also I am interested in theory only which type of engineering course is fit for me
26th May 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i'm totally confused wid these branches plz suggest me wch branch is easy ece or civil or cse...
26th June 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have just completed my 2 and waiting for counselling,my rank is good and i am thinking to opt ece.
I just wanted to know if ,is it important that we study in a famed institution only to get a good job ,with what ever percent we get in 4 yrs of btech or it only depends on our hard work to achieve things in any good institution(with a nice percent in 4 yrs of btech)
17th July 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i have intrest in mathamatics but not in physics&chemisty what should take ece or civil
3rd August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have just completed my 2 and waiting for counselling,my rank is good and i am thinking to opt ece.
I just wanted to know if ,is it important that we study in a famed institution only to get a good job ,with what ever percent we get in 4 yrs of btech or it only depends on our hard work to achieve things in any good institution(with a nice percent in 4 yrs of btech)
3rd August 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
26th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

In diploma which branch is good for girls but i am very much week in maths so what to do? Plz answer me now.
6th June 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I am weak in physics and i just hate physics .so according to u which course is better for me in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?