3rd October 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between CA and CS being a candidate from 9th Class?

i am in 9th class and i want to know which is better ca or cs

13th October 2015, 02:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between CA and CS being a candidate from 9th Class?

You are right now in class 9th, so a long way to go for the Chartered Accountancy course or Company Secretary course. The minimum qualification for both these examinations is 10+2 passed from a recognized board.

From my point of view Chartered Accountancy course is more better than Company Secretary course. So, you must do Chartered Accountancy course after completion of 10+2. The best stream for you to do this course will be commerce stream in 10+2.

You can apply for the Common Proficiency Test after 10+2 to get enrolled in Chartered Accountancy course. CPT is the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course and is an objective exam and consists of questions from Mercantile law, Accountancy, Economics and aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?