30th June 2012, 02:13 PM
telapolusanthosh kumar

Which course is a better choice for me between Degree and B.Tech after completion of Intermediate?

which one is better after inter degree or b.tech?

7th July 2012, 03:31 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between Degree and B.Tech after completion of Intermediate?

There is nothing like that B.Tech is best and general degree course are not. It totally depends on the personal view in which respective you are thinking. Student should not take admission based on this. They should take admission in the based on their interest as well their performance. Engineering is good because of it is more easy to get job. But this scenario was earlier. Now a days after completion of engineering from a good institution also if you don't perform well may be you will not get job or you will get job but you will not be able to hold that.

So don't compare one course with the other course. Think about the advantage and disadvantage of different course individually.

B.Tech
B.Tech is engineering 4 years duration course. Generally in all of the college after completion of B.Tech campusing is arranged to get placed the engineering passed candidates. In some very popular college most of the pass out students get placed. But not from all institution. After completion of engineering it is little bit easy to get job in a private company but really difficult to get placed in a government organization. Because in government organization seat for engineering candidates are limited but competition is very high. So only few engineers get placed in government organization. To take admission in engineering you have to clear any one engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. You must pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to appear in engineering entrance examination. Beside that for different engineering entrance examination there are some other marks criterion, age criterion, number of attempts criterion etc. If you fulfill all the eligibility criterion for particular engineering entrance examination then only appear in that examination.

General degree Course
There are so many options if you go for general degree course. There are so many posts in government as well as private organization. You can try for teaching job in government school, or you may try for civil services or you try for job in so many government position. In private organization also there are so many posts for general graduate candidates. General degree course is a 3yearsduration course. General college take admission based on the 12th marks. Some college may arrange their own entrance examination. Some general college have also facilities for campusing in private organization for science graduate mainly.

After passing general graduation it is little bit difficult to get job if you are not so much a good students. But if you are really good in any one subject then surely after completion of you graduation you will get good job or you will get chance to take admission in good institution. If you are medium level student and you are getting chance to take admission in engineering then you may take admission in engineering. But whatever you will study, study with your interest.

Best of luck.
7th July 2012, 03:47 PM
dharmesh99

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between Degree and B.Tech after completion of Intermediate?

Dear friend,
According to me if you are interested in degree then you have to choose degree in good placement offering college and try to get percentage in degree then you have good job and salary.
But your choice is also important.
Now, You have to choose degree or B.TECH

Thank You,
Dharmesh
7th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

Instead of joining other degree for graduation you can join B.Tech which is very good and has good scope and career further. Generally other graduation has 3 years and B. tech has 4 years and you get campus placement also in the final year of your completion. Again you can think and decide for future which is better and what you want to become based on that you can choose the graduation course.
17th January 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Iam student with m.p.c PASSED WITH 85% in JEE MAINS how many marks iwant to get?? To qualify
11th November 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i had complete inter mpc with 97% which course is better to join either degree or b.tech pls mail me [email protected]
30th June 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

If some one lady get married and wanted to continue her studies as she passed 12th m.p.c. with 98% which is the best choice to her
10th April 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate in this year in 1st year i got 440 marks im expecting in 2nd year 900m i have written mains i got 15marks im st caste i have any chance to get seat in mains
22nd April 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is suitable for me between b.tech and degree. I got 930 marks with mpc
and I have interest in space science
6th May 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I had got 96%in intermediate which course is best for me either degree or B.tech and I got 56000 rank in eamcet
25th May 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I passed my intermediate with 98%. I got 14104 rank in eamcet. I want to know which is the best college for me in ECE.
16th August 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is suitable for me between b.tech and degree. I got 930 marks with mpc
and I have interest in space science
If you are interested in btech than go through it,my choice for you is ,why don't you take btech for your great future
18th August 2017, 12:40 AM
starberry

Hello,

You scored well in your intermediate as well as EAMCET, so you can easily get admission based on merit list in both B.Sc and B.Tech courses. Both have good scope but B.Tech has vast opportunities for growth and development of your career in MNC's i.e. Multi-National Companies. Reputed B.Tech colleges or the ones that offer placement could be a very good choice if you are interested in technical field.
All the Best
11th December 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of class 12 and don't even like and know physics but I've passed out getting 85% in my board overall so what branch should i take to get further benefitted in my life
Please, mail me @[email protected]
15th March 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12. I have passed out getting 70% in my board exams. Now which course I should take for my future (Degree or B.tech)
Please, reply a message to my number(6281950013)
15th June 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I have got 93%in inter now which course I should select(degree or btech) please reply message to my number 9110707276
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?