7th September 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better for Masters Degree between Industrial Microbiology and Environmental Science?

am kinda confused between industrial microbiology and environmental sceince and technology for my master and the univeristy in canada to go in for the course

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  2. Is it possible for me to Ph.D course if I have completed M.A in open university and also M.Phil?
  3. Can I do engineering after doing for BSc Biotechnology?
  4. How can I study Master's in Agriculture/Environmental Science through correspondence if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology?
  5. Can I study PhD in Microbiology with Fellowship of Environmental Science being a UGC-NET qualifier? -- [New]
  6. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  7. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Sc Microbiology from Bangalore and their fee structures?
  9. Which is best among Industrial Microbiology, Agricultural Microbiology and Marine Microbiology to study in M.Sc?
  10. Masters in Microbiology or Masters in Biochemistry which course is better?
  11. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  13. What is the Scope in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  15. What are the courses for BIPC students apart from MBBS?
  16. Which is better among Genetics, Industrial Microbiology, Biomedical and Microbiology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  17. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  18. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Science) if completed M.Sc in Microbiology?
9th November 2011, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for Masters Degree between Industrial Microbiology and Environmental Science?

Both the courses are equally good. In industrial microbiology you will have to learn about the microorganism in various types of industries. In environmental science you will learn about the integration of physical and biological science. You should take up a course which suits you better and where you can show your caliber. Both the course haves good scope abroad.
10th November 2011, 04:52 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is better for Masters Degree between Industrial Microbiology and Environmental Science?

Dear,
A doctoral degree is usually required to successfully become an industrial ... and science courses as prerequisites for advanced microbiology coursework. ... laboratory, microbial physiology, virology, and environmental microbiology. ... position in industrial microbiology while working on their master's degree, which equips ...
Thanks,
21st November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

how can a microbiologist be relevant in a paint manufacturing company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?