31st July 2011, 10:43 AM
Aman raj9891257990

Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being not good in Maths and new to Commerce subjects?

hi
iam the student of b.sc.it and i am confused between m.b.a and m.c.a.?in m.c.a i have to read maths and i am not good in maths...in m.b.a i have to read some commerce paper that will be new for me ...so please help me to select best one ..what will best for me ...what should i do and from where.....?please help

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  2. Career options for candidates with Maths and Commerce other than MBA and MCA?
  3. What should I opt between MBA and MCA after B.Com? Does B.Tech equals MCA?
  4. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  5. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  6. What is better after BCA, MBA or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join MCA after passing commerce if I dont have interest in Maths?
  8. Am i eligible for PGDCA without maths? I have done commerce with B.Com honors
  9. MCA after 12 standard with commerce without maths?
  10. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance? -- [New]
  11. Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics
  12. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector?
  13. Possibility to do full time MCA course for a T.Y.B.Com candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th standard pursuing Software Engineering Private course?
  14. Which is a better masters degree, MCa in commerce, MBA in System or MBA in IT for a bright career? Which degree is best for me because my background is commerce?
  15. What to do after TYBCOM? MBA, MCA or Hardware and Networking course?
  16. Is Maths necessary for MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Which one course will suit on me either MBA,MCA or M.Com? I am B.Com final year student(Married) and I am very good in theoretical subjects
  18. After BCA which is a better course, MCA or CDAC?
27th September 2011, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being not good in Maths and new to Commerce subjects?

If you are not good in Maths it is better for you pursue MBA than MCA. Even in MBA there is a basic level mathematics paper which you need to pass. You are not at all confident with the commerce subjects also. Hence it will be better for you take the decision regarding which area you should make your career. You should take a decision based on your confidence and interest towards the subject areas.
2nd February 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being not good in Maths and new to Commerce subjects?

I am a 12th pass non medical student & i have got 80 percent marks in 12th & i am confused in b/w MBA & MCA .what should be better for me as new to MBA so plz help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?