8th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of doing Ph.D in Management? Fee criteria and requirements?

what is the procedure of doing phd in management ,if done correspondence..?what is the fee criteria and requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  2. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  3. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  7. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  8. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  12. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  14. Phd in Road Traffic Management, What is the Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing PhD in Medical Microbiology in UK?
  17. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  18. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
12th July 2015, 08:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure of doing Ph.D in Management? Fee criteria and requirements?

Whether you are a student of a correspondence course or a regular course does not matter. The procedure of doing PhD. is same for every case. Now you must have done MBA or masters in business management. I must mention one thing, that this course, that is, PhD. course today has become a little different. Earlier you could have done part time PhD., that is, you could have carried on a job and along with it the PhD. course. Now most of the institutes do not allow PhD. in part time format. Now, you must do full time PhD., which takes around 7-8 years to complete and then you have to look for a job.
For doing PhD. best thing is to give CSIR or UGC NET in the same subject as you want PhD. in. For that there is a form fee. These examinations are held twice a year and the form fee around Rs.600-700. If you score as high as among the top 15% candidates in whole India, then you will get a NET rank. Based on it you can apply for PhD. in any management university. Then you will be called for an interview,. If you could clear the interview, then only you can be a part of PhD. in management. Normally PhD. course has only one fee involved and that is for registration. This fee varies from Rs.3,000-Rs.10,000.
2nd February 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of doing Ph.D in Management? Fee criteria and requirements?

I have done m.com ..am I eligible for PhD in hotel management ? if yes tell me the procedure like fee cateria, time duration etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?