17th July 2012, 01:48 AM
zeba farhath

Which course is better to study between B.Tech Biotechnology and BDS?

which course is better to study b.tech biotechnology or bds

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of BDS and Biotechnology forms?
  2. Which course is better to study between B.Tech Biotechnology and BDS?
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study in BDS after passing 12th?
  5. Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?
  6. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do PG in biotechnology after completing BDS last year
  8. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  9. Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed
  10. Which one has a better scope in India and America between BDS and M.Tech Biotechnology
  11. Which course is a best choice for me between B.Tech in Biotechnology and BDS?
  12. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  13. Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?
  14. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  15. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
  16. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
26th January 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better to study between B.Tech Biotechnology and BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeba farhath View Post
Helo,
actually i believe that BDS will be a better option in india. If we talk about bsc or btech in biotechnology then though courses are available in our country but not jobs in right proportion, because its a new stream and will take time to flourish in india, though jobs are available abroad but its upto you, depending on your intrest and the institution from where you do it (like JNU,delhi).
And one plus point of BDS is that you need not to depend on any company and one can open his/her own clinic.
26th January 2013, 05:22 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Default Re: Which course is better to study between B.Tech Biotechnology and BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeba farhath View Post
Helo,
actually i believe that BDS will be a better option in india. If we talk about bsc or btech in biotechnology then though courses are available in our country but not jobs in right proportion, because its a new stream and will take time to flourish in india, though jobs are available abroad but its upto you, depending on your intrest and the institution from where you do it (like JNU,delhi).
And one plus point of BDS is that you need not to depend on any company and one can open his/her own clinic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?