6th June 2017, 08:07 PM
Ravneet699

Which course is better to take to get a job in abroad BCA or B.Sc non medical?

Which course is better to take to get a job in abroad? BCA or B.Sc non medical? Can you please guide me with the right suggestions which I can follow? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

7th June 2017, 06:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to take to get a job in abroad BCA or B.Sc non medical?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Administration. This is a 3 year Computers related course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

B.Sc Non medical means, we can consider as B.Sc Computers. B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. Again this is also 3 year course with different streams.

Soon after the completion of any of these courses, you can pursue Post Graduation in MCA so that you will be having good number of job opportunities in software industry.

It is not possible to get job directly in abroad. You need to work in India for few years and perform well. Then you will get onsite job opportunity.

I can not say BCA is good choice and B.Sc Computers is not a good or vice versa.

Both the courses are good and will imbibe you with the computers knowledge.

Only thing that is required is you should get strong subject knowledge and good communication skills from the course that you have opted for.

So, I suggest you to join the course as per your interest and make most out of it.

Along with your academics, also prepare for the Entrance Exam for the MCA course from the 2nd year of your Graduation.

Also go for training to coaching institutes to learn programming languages like C, C++, Java etc.

For entry level job opportunities in software industry, the selection process will be
-JAM
-Group Discussion
-Written Exam
-Interview

Collect the placement papers of top software companies and start preparing for them also.
8th June 2017, 02:44 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Which course is better to take to get a job in abroad BCA or B.Sc non medical?

BCA as well as BSc both are good courses that can offer better job option in future but the demand of BCA is much more then BSc for non medical students.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and the duration of the course is 3 years. BCA course can provide professional knowledge in programming language like C, C + + and Java etc.

List of jobs for BCA students:-

> BSNL
> Defence research and development
> UPSC
> IPS
> IAS
> Bank PO and clerk
> CDS
> ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?