20th July 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I join after passing 12th to get a higher salary

i want my salary more than 1 lakhs for that which site to go

21st July 2013, 09:10 PM
Namitamd

Default Re: Which course can I join after passing 12th to get a higher salary

Hi,

You can go for graduation and then look for job it will be good else you have very less opportunities on your 12th. Hence go for graduation as per your aim and destiny in life and then apply for banking or other public sector companies which calls and keeps written test and interview. If you clear it then you will get attractive salaries in central government. More than one lakh means you can even try for private companies and they pay you as your interview performance and work. You can easily get by good communication and answering in smarter way to the interviewer.
21st July 2013, 09:11 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

You can go for graduation and then look for job it will be good else you have very less opportunities on your 12th. Hence go for graduation as per your aim and destiny in life and then apply for banking or other public sector companies which calls and keeps written test and interview. If you clear it then you will get attractive salaries in central government. More than one lakh means you can even try for private companies and they pay you as your interview performance and work. You can easily get by good communication and answering in smarter way to the interviewer.
17th October 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I m doing bba correspondance and b.com both ater that what i have to do for higher salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?