18th August 2012, 11:01 PM
nikitalakhe

Which course to choose after B.E after pursing B.E in Electronics Engineering?

I presently persuing my B.E in electronics engg &I complete my B.E. next year, i want to ask you about cources aftre B.E?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Merchant Navy? I am pursuing B.Tech in applied electronics engineering
  3. Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?
  4. What are the courses that can be studied after Polytechnic Diploma?
  5. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Is Electronics Engineering a right field for a brighter future?
  7. Which subjects can I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Will the public administrator and history subjects are good for me?
  8. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?
  10. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  11. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  12. Suitable stream in Diploma for ITI Electrician? -- [New]
  13. Which branch will I get after scoring 93402 in General, 16239 in Girls, 8359 in SC and 1058 in Girls SC?
  14. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  15. Subjects to choose for Civil Services Exam? Which engineering subject of engineering branch should I choose?
  16. Can I apply for IES entrance exam while in final year B.Tech IT?
  17. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?
  18. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam after electronics engineering and what type of eligibility is required?
25th August 2012, 05:47 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Which course to choose after B.E after pursing B.E in Electronics Engineering?

Hi,
After completing your B.E. degree you can do any of the following two courses which will be very good for your career..
1.M.E./M.Tech (if you have studied the subjects in BE well)
For doing M.E. from reputed instition like IITs,NITs, go for GATE exam ..score well and get a chance..
or
2.MBA
For doing MBA from reputed instition go for MAT exam...

Best of luck..
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?