14th August 2017, 10:32 PM
mayuri mahadule

Which course to choose after completion of 4 year Architecture course?

I am a 22-year girl and doing architecture and I am in 4th year now. I come in NT category and after completing architecture I want to do hotel management course and want to make a career in that stream. Should I do M.Sc, B.Ssc or MBA in hotel management after completing my architecture degree for an option good career in this stream? Which course will give me good job and highly paid job easily in the hotel industry? I have good communication skills and fluent English.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  2. Which subject should I choose to appear in UGC-NET being a Sustainable Architecture postgraduate?
  3. Is it possible to join Air Force after completion of Architecture course?
  4. What to choose after completion of Biochemistry?
  5. Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  9. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  10. Hotel Management or Architecture? Which one to choose after 12th and why? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
  12. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  14. Can I choose agriculture after completion of inter 2nd year?
  15. With Arts subject in 11th can I become an Architect?
  16. Which course I can do in Architecture field after completion of 12th? Where should I apply for it?
  17. How can I become an Architecture in Indian Army after completion of B.Arch?
  18. Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA? -- [New]
22nd October 2017, 09:04 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to choose after completion of 4 year Architecture course?

If you want to make career in hotel industry after completing your bachelors degree in architecture engineering, then MBA (Master in Business Administration) in hotel management is best option for you to go for further studies in hotel management. Here below are details regarding MBA hotel management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA hotel management is bachelor degree in any stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in hotel management is 2 years.

>> After having MBA in hotel management you can apply for jobs like Catering supervisor, Cabin crew, Hospitality executive, Catering officer, Customer services executive, Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?