22nd July 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose among ME, M.Tech and MBA? Which CET exam to clear for admission in that course?

I am in final year of computer engineering. I confused to which course choose after completing my degree? M.E/M.Tech/MBA? Which CET need to give such post graduation? Please give me answer.

15th September 2016, 03:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose among ME, M.Tech and MBA? Which CET exam to clear for admission in that course?

Computer science engineering graduates are eligible for all three courses which you have mentioned here like Master of Engineering, Master of Technology and Master of Business Administration. The common entrance test for Master of Engineering and Master of Technology is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. You can apply for GATE exam to get admission in M.Tech.

CAT which stands for Common Admission Test is entrance examination for admission of candidates into Master of Business Administration. You must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for CAT. Indian Institute of Management is the best institute in India where a candidate can pursue MBA course. MBA course is more suitable for Computer science candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?