15th September 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose between Aeronautical and Astronautical engineering in Amity University?

Sir/Mam, I was so much interested to study aeronautical or astronautical engineering in amity university or Roorkee Uttaranchal or Chandigarh university, how to register in these three colleges, first I am taking long term coaching fiitz, I was completed my 12 the standard with 93/in 2018 I wrote all the engineering entrance exams

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  2. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  3. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field?
  4. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  5. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  7. How to get admission in aero space science?
  8. Which college can I get with 80 marks in JEE mains?
  9. List of colleges offering BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  10. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  11. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  13. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  14. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  15. Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE
  16. Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
17th September 2017, 10:15 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose between Aeronautical and Astronautical engineering in Amity University?

Chandigarh University, Roorkee University and Amity University are all decent universities to pursue graduation courses.

Amity University is fully private university to pursue graduation course.

Among Aeronautical and Astronomical engineering, you can pursue Aeronautical Engineering which is in much demand in comparison to Astronomical engineering.

Aeronautical graduates are even get placed in DRDO, ISRO and HAL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?