1st February 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after Diploma in Polymer Technology for a better career opportunity?

I have completed Diploma in Polymer Technology. Which degree I can do after this course via correspondence mode of education, since I am a working candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do distance B.Tech in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?
  3. Scope of studying Diploma in Polymer Technology course?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and scope of Polymer Technology Diploma course?
  5. Which course can be taken after polymer technology? List of colleges offering the PG in Polymer Technology?
  6. Eligibility to study BTech(ECE) for Diploma Polymer Technology student? -- [New]
  7. What is the process for admission after diploma in polymer technology
  8. Lateral entry btech 2nd year Polymer technology trade
  9. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Polymer Technology?
  11. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  12. Is there a good scope in Polymer Technology in India?
  13. B.E after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  15. Which automobile companies can give me opportunity after doing polymer engineering
  16. How can I do B.Tech or plastic engineering course(1 year) through correspondence? I've done diploma(polymer technology) in government polytechnic college(Koratty)
  17. After doing diploma in Polymer Technology how can i do B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through lateral entry?
  18. How much fee I have to pay for PPT Exam?
6th February 2018, 03:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after Diploma in Polymer Technology for a better career opportunity?

As you have completed Diploma in Polymer Technology, you should go for B.Tech course in Plastic Technology to get better jobs. You can get lateral entry in 2nd year of the course by appearing Entrance exams conducted by respective colleges.The lateral entry in B.Tech Plastic Technology is based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam.

If you don't wish to do this course, you can apply for jobs, as there is ample of jobs on the basis of your Diploma .
6th February 2018, 05:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after Diploma in Polymer Technology for a better career opportunity?

The best option after completing diploma in polymer technology is B.Tech in polymer technology or polymer science. The career opportunities are plenty after graduation.

You can get lateral entry into B.Tech through entrance exam like CAT. If you clear the exam then you can get admission into university.

The career opportunities after polymer technology are listed below:

- Production engineer
- Polymer technologist
- Research associate
- Marketing executive & manager
- Application development engineer
- Trainee
- Engineer

There are many universities which provide B.Tech in polymer technology which are given below:

- BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Kamaraj College of Engineering & Technology, Virudhunagar, Tamilnadu
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Anna University of Technology, Tirunelvelli
- University of Calcutta, Calcutta
- Department of Polymer Science & Rubber Technology, Kerala
- Department of Polymer Science & Technology, Calcutta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?